Get Shaved

Jay's POV

"Katt hurry up!" I yelled over to my sister. She was taking forever to find her purse. I looked around the dark night and smiled when I seen our favorite ice cream store 'Get Shaved'.

"O my stars!" She yelled mimicking our favorite bands R5 quoted instead of saying 'Oh my god' I rolled my eyes and laughed while watching her trip as she exited the car. Katt skipped up to me and had a big smile on her face. We both turned and looked at the menu of ice cream.

"Two strawberry?" The man asked. I was caught off guard then realized it was the same guy we always ordered from. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Six seventy please." I gave him the money and we waited at the side.

"La da da de." Katt sang.

"We like to party!" I sang with her as we skipped through the park we loved as children.

"Dancing with -"Katt stopped singing. Was she waiting for me to say Miley?

"Miley?" A hand gripped my shoulder. I wanted to scream but the cloth full of what smelled like chloroform filled my lungs. The last thing I heard was. " Two strawberry Shaves ready to go!" In a happy cheery voice.

Riker's POV

I don't know what has gotten into us, other then deciding we should have a little fun once and awhile. The magazines saying we were boring other then our pop star life. It boils my blood. We had to do something about it I mean, I guess they're right. I enjoy our family time but we don't really take the time to not be with each other if that makes any sense.

"They don't find us interesting? Well look whos interesting now!" Ross yelled. I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. He had a girl laying in his arms as did I. We looked like we were carrying dead bodies. Maybe we should keep this little.... Plan to ourselves. I smiled at the thought of having more girls around. Hopefully they're not crazy fans tho.

"Katt?" Someone yelled. I gave the girl in my arms to Ross after he loaded what it seems to have been Miley in the car. walking up to the man at get shaved.

"Katt asked me to pick these up. She had to... Take care of something." I said and walked away after the man shrugged his shoulders. I took a bite of the ice cream as I entered the van, giving Ross the other one. He smirked and took a bite.

"Did you look at there ID's?" I asked.

"Yeah, the brunette is Katt and the Blonde you had is Jay." I nodded and had a grin plastered on my face. This should be fun.

Jay POV

I woke up with a headache,

"Katt, I had the worst dream-" I stopped myself to notice im in a van with Riker and Ross sitting up front.

"This is not a dream sweet cheeks" Ross grinned as he looked back at me. I was horrified that Ross was so, so evil to have had the tone in his voice. Does he know that we like their band? Or are they just looking for some girls to fool around with.

"You uh, Don't know who I am right?" He squinted his eyes at me. Having that deadly tone in his voice again.

"A Kidnapper who likes to sound like a jerk?" I rolled my eyes.

"Good," He faced forward. Okay so they don't want us to know who they are. I have a plan. A plan to pretend to not know who they are. I nudged Katt with my hands while pulling at the rope making a mark into my skin.

Katt fluttered her eyes opened before I shushed her. Her eyes going big when she noticed Ross and Riker. I explained that they didn't want us to know who they were and that we should pretend not to know them. I whispered everything in a calm matter careful not to be loud and she agreed.

"Where is our ice cream. I want my god damn ice cream." Riker looked up into the rearview mirror looking at me before sliding on a smirk saying;

"We ate it, thanks.. it was really good." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You owe me money.." I mumbled before playing with the rope on my wrists giving me a not so delightful burn. This might be fun.. Or horrible. What ever floats their boat.