We're Family

Jay's POV

Riker was squeezing the daylights out of me while I was trying to breathe. Hugging him back I heard a giggle from my right leg.

"Riker, I need to talk to you" I said in a low tone.

"Anything you need to say, my family can hear" He smiled and the crowd went wild.

"No seriously" I gave him the most serious look I could.

"Alright, after the concert okay?" He kissed my forehead and I walked backstage with Katt behind me.

-

The show was almost over, I couldn't stop laughing at how Ryder was dancing and singing along backstage.

"Ryder honey, When he comes back here don't say anything okay?" I looked at her.

"Its daddy! Mom Its really him!" She screeched. I rolled my eyes and smiled as she twirled around. After trying to shush her;

"Yes honey, I know this might be bad but he doesn't. Well he doesn't know about yo-" I was cut off my Katt saying

"Jay there done!!! Here they come" she said happily. I felt butterflies through my whole body as they approached us. Riker ran off the stage and grabbed a new shirt from his backpack changing it. Ross ran up to Katt and picked her up hugging her and spinning around.

Riker walked up to me closing his water bottle.

"It's been a while." He said with a huge grin. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me tight.

"Yeah, almost three years." I said trying to hold in my tears.

"Im sorry. I really am." Riker pulled back looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"I forgive you."

"Good" He hugged me again. There was a giggle from behind me causing Riker to let go.

"Who's this cutie? You babysitting or something?" He crouched down on his knees and poked her nose. Ryders arms instantly wrapped around his neck. I bit my lip trying hard not to cry. Katt walked over to me with Ross' hand in hers.

"Hey Ross, long time no see." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, been a while." He gave me a quick hug before noticing Riker and Ryder talking and giggling.

"Who's she?" He asked.

"Ryder" I said following his gaze.

"Babysitting?"

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. I'm not sure If I should tell them just yet. Ross took Katt's hand again and he lead her off to nowhere land... Outside. I'm guessing to the tour bus. I sighed looking at Riker, he is so good with her it's too cute. I just don't want to ruin his career. Then it happened. She HAD to say it;

"I love you daddy" she squealed and hugged him again. Riker instantly jumped back and stood up.

"Why did she call me daddy?" He stared at me.

"I uh.." I had to think fast. "She thinks we're paying house.. Yeah! She does this stuff all the time." I forced a smile.

"No I don't!" She crossed her arms.

"Yes you do, Stop with the pouty face" I winked at her. Walking over I picked her up and sat her on my left hip carrying her. Riker walked up to me and slid his hand in the front of mine intertwining our fingers. I smiled to myself and started walking with him to the exit.

"Wait here" He said smiling and popping a head out of the door. "Okay, we're good." He took my hand again and rushed me out back and onto the bus. Fangirling inside that I was on the bus I calmed down knowing Katt must have screamed. She loves this bus.