Devil In Disguise

Jay's POV

 "That was close." Riker said. I nodded in agreement.

"Katt, Did you tell her everything..?" I asked staring at her.

"Oh, yeah. She said Riker needed to get some anyway." She winked at me.

"You what?! She what?" Riker said running out of the room.

"Did you really?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Ross, Rocky and Katt started laughing.

"Of course not, what if she told mom." Ross said. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest.

"Im going to check on Riker." I sighed and walked away. I opened the door to the basement and seen Riker talking to Rydel. Oh shit.

"Don't tell mom Okay?" He begged her as she had a confused face on.

"Why not, I mean theres nothing wrong with having a girlfriend Riker, you needed one anyway." She giggled. I walked up and sat beside Riker. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"No, I mean what Katt said" He scrunched his eyebrows together. Rydel raised her eyes and tilted her head. "I mean about Ross and Katt and me and Jay... you know, hav-" I kissed him to shut him up I know cliche but He almost told her everything. After I kissed him I leaned back giving him a look that  said ''Don't" He nodded his head. I looked over to Rydel.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to be rude." I said.

"Yeah, I assume he wasn't post to say anything?" she laughed.

"Well, I guess you two are best friends. So if he wants to he can I just didn't want him to regret anything." I said smiling.

"How did you know we were best friends?" Riker turned to me. My eyes widened.

"Uh, Lucky guess." I held a fake smile. Rydel had a confused face on and stood up.

"Nice to meet you Jay, I hope you're good for my brother he needs it." She walked into the kitchen. I stood up not wanting to be questioned but Riker grabbed my hand and pulled my back down.

"Don't lie to me Jay." Riker looked me in the eyes. "What else do you know." He was being serious. I gulped and bit my lip.

"Stuff." I said.

"What kind of stuff. I hope you know if I can't get it out of you, then Ross will get it out of Katt." He narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, Okay. I know you're in a band. I looked away from him.

"So you're just some fan girl looking to get with 'Riker Lynch' " He said.

"No... I don't like you because you have a band," I said tears pricking my eyes. "I like how you stay with your family no matter what, I love how you're sister is your best friend and how you smile through everything, never showing a weakness." Biting my lip on the inside of my mouth to keep me from crying I looked up at Riker who looked mad and betrayed. He also had a glow in his eye like he felt bad for me. After shaking his head he stood up.

"Get away from me." He yelled. "Ross!" I heard someone stomping up the steps.

"What?" He asked obviously annoyed,

"There fan's" Riker said in a hurt voice.

"So?" Ross scrunched his eyebrows together as he looked at his brother. "You're saying you want to leave her because she liked you before you liked her?" 

"She, uh." Riker looked over at me then back at him.

Rikers POV

"She said she liked how I stay with my family no matter what, She loves how Rydel  is my best friend and how I smile through everything, never showing a weakness. I like her smile, the way she looks at me when we hold hands. What the hell am I talking about." I sighed and hugged Jay. Wiping her tears from her eye. "Im sorry, I guess I was just .. afraid you would be something I didn't expect. I never thought I could be this wrong in my life." Riker was looking down at me with glossy eyes.

"Actually" Ross rose his index finger up. "When you said I wasn't cool...." Riker Rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Disney." I looked back at her and kissed her gently. "You mean a lot to me." I said and pulled her into a tight hug.