One Unfortunate Night

(Ben Barnes as Arion Knight)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Arion

I pinched the bridge of my nose as I read the newest headline in the tabloid.

' Stone Corp to invade South America. '

This can't be. This man is really getting on my nerves. Whatever I do, he's always there to do the same. How the hell did he know about the South America expansions.?

I called my executive assistant and trusted friend, Marc.
Even if its already late, he's still here to do his job.

He took a seat in front of my desk as soon as he came to my office.

" I guess you've already read it. " he said.

"How the hell did this happened? Its suppose to be classified! " I exclaimed.

Marc sighed and handed me his iPad. I knitted my eyebrows, and looked its contents.

To my surprise, it was a photo of my secretary/girlfriend Nicole, in a cafe across the city. And guess who's with her. Damon fucking Stone of Stone corp. My ultimate rival never since high school. I gripped the tablet until my knuckles turned white. In the photos they were smiling, laughing at each other. The most outrageous shit was the one that they were sucking each others faces.

I looked at Marc and he gave me an apologetic look.

"I've been having this suspicion with your secretary. I've sent a private investigator to follow her everywhere and to report everything to me. " he paused.

"What did you find out?" I asked with gritted teeth.

He took deep breath and looked at me.

"She's been seeing Stone even before the two of you met. It seems that she's been passing vital information from you to him." He explained.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Are you say I that she's the rat in my company?! In my life?!" I exclaimed, and Marc nodded.

I placed the tablet on my desk and leaned back, rubbing my face on my palms.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. The dates they meet are also the dates when large amounts of money were placed in her bank account. "

I was about to ask him something when my cellphone rang. I looked at the caller, and it was Nicole. Marc and I looked at each other. He placed his forefinger on his lips as a quiet sign. I perfectly understood him and nodded.

I answered her call.

"Hi baby!! I missed you already!" She screeched and it made me cringed

"What do you want Nicole? I'm busy." I answered.

"Aww don't be like that baby. Anyway I'm calling you to tell you to meet me in Utopia club now. " she said.

I rolled my eyes and answered.

"Fine. "

"Yey! I'll see you there baby." She said then she hanged up.

I put my phone down and looked at Marc, who's looking a bit concerned.

"Looks Arion, as your friend I say don't go. I have a very bad feeling about this. Please." He pleaded.

"Dude I'll be fine. I think it's time for me to fire and break up with that bitch." I said.