Intro...

Hi I'm Luna and i want to tell you what has happened to me. a fair warning my life is pretty crazy and this story tells the most crazypart of my life so far.

I'm Luna. I'm 18 years old and cant wait for school to end. I have an abusive mother and a father seperated from me at the age of 3. Typical life for someone nowadays,sadly. I always felt ashamed of myself because of the things she says and i feel like a freak for having an abusive mother. I used to cut but then I just didnt give a fuck about anything to be depressed anymore. I told myself that there was no point to it and what would cutting do for me. i had no answer to myself on the subject and therefor deemed it something to never waste my time on. Many people think otherwise but im different i guess. My dad was murdured when i was at the age of 3 and i think thats what made my mom who she is today.

Anyways, I go to pretty stereotypical high school where every groups keeps to themselves. I was a loner and therefore had no group. nobody apreciated my presence anymore so i cut them out and formed a wall aroung my feelings and everything about me. People apparently agree with me on the beleif of me being a freak. every last person in my school did. well until now...