I Saved Your A**

I'm not getting up out of this bed doesn't matter how much noise is outside. I'm not gettin-

"Huh." I huffed yanking the covers instantly being hit with cold air. I walked up to the window and peaked outside to see a bunch of moving trucks and people everywhere placing boxes everywhere you looked. I went to my closet to pick out some clothes cause I knew one that i'm not getting any sleep and two I need to be a good neighbor and introduce myself being the sheriffs daughter you have to make good impressions. I settled on a plain black crop top and a white shorts with rips coming up both legs and black toms. I went in the bathroom took a shower when I got out I brushed my teeth and flat- ironed my hair. When I was okay with my appearance I walked back in my room and sprayed some body spray and lotioned my body up and then went in my top drawer and grabbed my black ray bans. I finally finished my final touches on my outfit and then I walked downstairs to grab something to eat. I looked through the cabinet and grabbed a strawberry pop tart and put it in the toaster. I challenged myself to not jump when the toast popped out. I grabbed my pop tart and made my way out the door I left the door unlocked because I was just going next door and didn't have the energy to go all the way upstairs and grab my keys and coming back downstairs cause that takes up to much thinking and hand eye coordination. I finally made to the door of the neighbors house and surprisingly there was no one outside wow that was fast. I knocked on the door politely and waited for someone to answer. Before I was about to ring the doorbell the door swung open.

"What do you want?" A boy that looked my age asked annoyed. I put on my best smile.

"Hi, I live next door and I just want to introduce myself."

"Well ummmm.... My name is Drake."

"My name is Rhythm." I said extending my arm for him to shake. He firmly grasped it and shook it lightly.

"Drake who is at the door?" I lady that looked to be his mother.

"Umm.. This is our next door neighbor she came to introduce herself." I waved at the lady while giving her a small wave.

"My name is Ann." She said extending her hand.

"Rhythm." I replied taking her hand and shaking it.

" I would like you to meet my husband but he's not here right now he went to work."

"It's fine i'll just come back later and you can meet my whole family to if that'a alright with you."

"Of course."

"We'll then have a good rest of the day okay."

"Sure, and thanks for stopping by." I walked off the porch and turnt back to wave then I walked back to my house.