O GOD!

I walked back to my house and up the steps to my room and shut the door. I walked over to my bed and plopped down on my bed making my dresser shake in the process. It took me awhile to get up from my bouncy bed and then went to my window and pulled up the blinds and looked up at the sky the sun was a orange, red and yellow mixture it was really pretty. I opened my window to get a little bit of air circulating in my room. I hopped of my windowsill seat and began to take my clothes off cause it was extremely hot and I was scared to go downstairs to turn the air on because I was home alone. I put my iPhone on my ihome and then put my playlist on shuffle and the first song that came on was twerk it by busts rhymes ft nicki minaj. I started dancing around my room twerking and singing along to the words.

"O GOD!" Someone yelled. So I turned and seen the neighbor looking at me. How can I make this situation look better ummm .... got it.

"I'm so sorry you had to see me twerking half naked i'll just clothes my window and shut my blinds and again sorry!" I had said making an attempt to shut my window.

"No, I'm sorry for interrupting the show it just caught me off guard for a second but you may continue." Drake said pulling up a chair to the window and resting his chin in his hand.

I just politely shut my curtains leaving the window open cause I wasn't having a heat stroke for anyone. I walked to my ihome then I pressed pause on my music grabbing my phone off and grabbing my headphones off my dresser plugging them in my phone and putting the plugs in my ear restarting twerk it.