My Alphas my Mate!?

Holland

Chapter 1

I got woke up by my alarm playing Lydia, Lacy, and my favorite song, She Wolf by Shakira. I threw my covers off me and ran to my closet and grabbed my outfit for the day a red and white striped sweater with leggings and uggs. After taking my shower I got dressed and brushed my hair, and teeth I grabbed my back pack and started going down stairs. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs I ran into someone I almost fell when whoever I ran into grabbed my waist and placed me on my feet I finally looked up to see my Alpha's son oh shit I thought I quickly bowed my head and started to apologies.

"I'm so sorry I should have been paying attention!"

"Yeah you should have don't let it happen again!" he quickly snapped and stormed off down the hallway.

Well then I thought to myself as I started walking back down stairs once I made it downstairs I sat down and waited for Lacy. You're probably wondering who Lacy and Lydia are see Lydia is my twin sister and were best friends, and Lacy is Lydia and I's best friend were kind of inseparable we do literally everything together! Lacy is 18 and Lydia and I will be 18 this coming up Saturday also that's when we'll transition into a wolf I'm really excited about finally getting to meet my wolf but what I'm not looking forward to is me finding my mate. Lydia on the other hand can't wait to find her mate. Lacy isn't a werewolf she's human and is quite jealous of Lydia and I she and I quote thinks were the most magical creatures on the planet and hopes one day she will find a werewolf mate doubtful it's very rare for humans and wolves to be mates, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Lacy honking her horn.

"Beat you to the car." Lydia yelled as she ran out the door I grabbed my backpack and followed after her by the time I got to the end of the drive way Lydia was already in the front seat.

"Damn it really again!"

"You should have ran faster."

"You got a head start that's not fair."

"Yeah just like all the times I beat you."

"Yeah yeah" I said as I buckled up "So Lacy, Lydia and I's 18th birthday is coming up as you know and I asked the Alpha he said you could to the ceremony but you'll have to stay in the pack house for our first transformation!"

"Great! Maybe I can find my mate too."

"Not likely but okay."

"Hey I will pull the car over and you can walk to school!"

"Okay okay!"

"Explain to me again as to why Lydia and you can't get a car of you're own?"

"Because the Alpha won't purchase any car until your first transformation meaning when you turn 18."

"Ohhh" she said as she pulled into the school parking lot.

I got out and waited by the front of the school for Lydia and Lacy once they were next to me we started walking inside and Lydia being Lydia ran straight to the football players while Lacy and I went to our lockers I got all my books and went to first period the only person I knew was the Alphas son Jace in that class, yeah he's the one that I ran into this morning we've never really talked and there's a reason for that because for one he's a total dick and for two he's a man whore he's the type of guy to stay away from and that's exactly what I do.

I went and sat in the very back and waited for class to start once Ms. Ashton walked in everyone got silent and waited for the instructions it turns out that we were doing a project on the Scarlett Letter we were assigned partners me getting the worst person in the class no not Jace there's actually one other guy I absolutely can't stand Tyler he's actually gotten two girls pregnant lets just say the girls never even wanted to have sex with him I mean who would he's just a creep, once everyone was assigned partners we had to sit next to our partner we then had to decide who's house we would be doing our project at my house being filled with wolfs we couldn't go there so we decided on the library no way was I going to his house.

Finally the bell rang and the rest of the day pretty much went on like that I went home exhausted and took a shower once I was out I decided to skip dinner and just go to sleep for the night.

************************************

Sorry it's boring I promise it'll get longer and better!!