To Late..

Chapter 7

Hollands POV

"Babe please wake up please!"

I tried talking but my voice was gone so I just squeezed his hand so he would look at me, when he looked up at me and saw that my eyes were open he practically jumped on me kissing my forehead , good move I thought to my self I haven't gotten to brush my teeth since graduation and I don't even know how long I was out. I pointed to my throat trying to ask for water.

"Throat? Oh thirsty!" He got a water bottle off the couch and opened it, and handed it to me I took a couple sips before chugging the whole bottle within seconds.

"Jace where's Lydia..?"

He looked down they didn't make it in time. I started crying my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry baby we went as fast as we could, and when we got to you guys it already happened."

"Can I see Lydia?"

"Yeah" He picked me up bridal style and started walking out of the room I recognized that we were in the pack hospital. We walked into a room a couple doors down from the room I was in.

"Jordan?"

"Yeah..?" He said with so much sadness.

"How is she..?"

"She'll be fine but the doctor said that she probably won't be able to have kids again." He started crying and I hugged him and cried with him, I don't know how long we cried but it seemed like hours.

"Holland..?"

"What Jace?" I snapped at him I didn't mean to sound rude but the hurt expression on his face meant he took it like that.

"Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude."

"It's fine but we need to talk so could we go back to the pack house?"

"Yeah in a little bit, I want to stay here until Lydia wakes up."

"That's the problem Holland you were out for 7 days, she was injected with much more wolf vane than you so we don't know when she'll wake up or if she will."

I shook my head denying it. "Jace please leave now! Can you not see that me and Jordan are grieving and you decide to drop the bomb that she might not wake up!?"

"Sorry, I'll go and leave you with "Jordan"!" Jealous much I thought to myself.

************************************

So everyday after I get out of school I upload a chapter and they will be shorter, but before I go to be I upload a longer chapter. So this chapter is just a preview of the next chapter pretty much!