Chapter 2

Tom was on his way to school until he saw Emily at his school's gates. he was wondering, "What is she doing here?" He went up to her as she beckoned him over. 

Tom: What are you doing here? This isn't your school!

Emily: I'm here for you, Tom Clarke.

Tom: Erm... you know, you can call me just Tom and anyway, why in school times?

Emily: We have to start the mission today otherwise Jewel is going to be doing more trouble.

Tom: What am I going to tell my family and the school?

Emily: Clara's already got that sorted. Now, let's go. (pulls Tom's arm)

Meanwhile, on the Zaranculus , Varg, Lady Lzyera and Jewel was hatching up a plan to get their number 1 nemesis, the 'wizard halfling', Tom Clarke. 

Lzyera: Varg! Where is your sister?! She is LATE!

Varg: I am so sorry, sweetie! She will be here! (She better be!)

Jewel: I am so sorry that I am so late, my brother.

Varg: (points at Jewel) Listen here, you! I -

Lzyera: VARG! There is no time for sibling rivalries! We have a bigger problem! Now, Jewel, you have a plan to capture Tom Clarke, once and for all!

Jewel: Yes, I do. (looks at Varg like she hates him) All we have to do is get his agent friend, Agent Emmie. then, I will defeat her at last and you can get your nemesis.

Lzyera: Good! It's a win-win situation! Now, I am going to sit back and relax whilst you two get them.

Varg: But-

Lzyera: -NO BUTS! YOU WILL GET TOM CLARKE, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Varg: Ok!

Lzyera: Now, go!

Meanwhile, at Emily's HQ, they were faced with a bad disaster. 

Emily: Oh no!

Tom: What's the matter, Emil... I meant Agent Emmie?

Emily: What are those?

Tom: Them? They're Nekross!

Emily: What? Oh yeah! I remember now! You are fighting this alien species called the Nekross, at the moment.

Tom: How do you know?

Emily: As I said before, we know everything.

Tom: (scarastically) Oh yeah. But, did you know that girl over there (points at screen at Jewel, who's a Nekross) is Jewel? Don't you recognize her?

Emily: Oh my gosh! That's Jewel? How is it her?

Tom: I worked with her when she was human. She was a wizard as well until my enemies turned her into a Nekross. Then, I turned her back into a human and then she just disappeared without saying goodbye to me... (starts to cry)

Emily: Oh my God, Tom, man up! (smacks him on shoulder) She left you to become bad! 

Tom: Oh my God! Its true. She did...

Sorry if these are short chapters, i'm running out of ideas!