Love, Faith, and Forgiveness( A Mindless Behavior Love Story)

Chapter 1: The Accident

Amani's P. O. V

My eyes burned with unshed tears. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me, but actions speak louder then words. He shouldn't have put his hands on me. I ran down the stairs and into the garage. I looked around with confusion. Where was I going? Oh I know I'll go to my sister, Jayla and her boyfriend Prodigy's house. I hopped into his beloved Porsche and drove away without looking back.

Roc's P.O.V

I can not believe what just happened. I will never forgive myself. Especially if she never comes back to me. We had an argument about something I don't remember. It was probably really stupid and not worth losing her over. I don't know what I'm going to do. I didn't even try to stop her because she was right to leave me. I'm a monster. I sat down on our bed and cried.

Amani's P.O.V

Tears blurred my left eye do to the fact that my right eye had swollen shut. I know he had no intention of hurting me. Roc has been going through some things and he has anger management issues. He never did this to me before maybe I should go back. I was so lost in thought that I didn't see the truck until it was to late. There was lots of honking and the last thing I remember before the truck hit me was thinking how much I love Roc and looking at headlights.

Roc's P.O.V

I hadn't realized I fell asleep till my phone started ringing loudly in my ear. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw Amani's name. I answered it quickly.

" Look babe I'm so-"

"Are you Chresanto August?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I'm a truck driver for Walmart. An Amani Martizna was checked into the hospital do to a car crash. You need to get here right away."

"I'm on my way."

I quickly put on a t-shirt and some shoes. When I got to the garage I saw that my Porsche was gone. All that was left was the Ferrari. I got in and sped away.

Amani's P.O. V

I know that I'm not conscious. I can't open my eyes or move but I can hear. I heard an unfamiliar female voice followed by a very familiar male voice. I can't put my finger on it, but I know this person. Maybe he was important part of my life. I'm not positive.

*2 weeks later*

Still Amani's P.O.V

The person called Roc comes to visit me everyday. He says we are dating. I don't know I don't remember anything that happened before the accident. I feel like I can trust him though. Other people have come to visit me too. The only person or thing I remember is my sister Jayla and all the pain and abuse my dad put us through.

Roc's P.O. V

Amani has amnesia. She doesn't remember anything that happened that night except for getting hit. I guess that's a good thing she doesn't remember the argument or leaving me. Jayla, Amani's sister is making me mad. She keeps on asking me what happened and why wasn't I with her. I don't know what to say so I called Prod and asked him to come get Jayla for me so I can talk to Amani.

Prodigy's P. O. V

My phone started ringing and looked to see it was Roc. I felt really bad for him. Amani is in the hospital with no memory of what happened. And the press isn't really helping. In fact they're putting more stress on Roc and Mindless Behavior.

"Hello," I said nervously.

"Hey Prod I need you to come to the hospital and get your girl. She's scaring me."