Chapter 2: The Hunt

I should tell you what I am. I really don't know where to start...
I come from a planet called khafra
in the Nova Luminar systeme. It was far away, and I was called by a different name...
Satakali-kun. That was it. The names on my planet were musical, not choppy and strange like Earth. Our planet was far from beautiful though. War raged through the land, and our peacefull people were destroyed, along with our planet.
When all hope was lost, the elders sent tweleve of our enfants on a journey to a far off galaxy in hopes of creating a new nation. A nation of hope.
But your planet does not take kindly to new things, and in order to make sure these children were taken care of, we needed to wipe there memories. These children would grow up exactly like humans.
The elders also sent four older children to Earth to find the twelve and rise up, when the time was right.
I am one of the four, my targets are the twelves.
But what is to say that the four older children don't just relax and forget about our old world? The answer simple: once you turn 18, a bomb goes off in your brain if you have not found three of the twelve. I am 17 with 258 days to go. I have found two, and convinced them of there heritage. This one I have very nearly found. For now, I must wait.
On this planet I am known as harper, a name to hide my true identity. This is my last hunt, and I've found her. I've been watching her, Brooke, and it almost seems as if she remembers. But the boy? Noah? He seems different too. I don't know exactly what to make of this. But I do know, that my job is important for my survival, and hers.
************************************* Hi! I have added a few things here, and we will see how things go!