Chapter 4: Target

Brooke has started a new school and caused some trouble. Typical. Kids who don't know about powers and can't control their temper usually get into a lot of trouble, even in our world. But usually by early adolecence you have fully masterd your skill.
        I was watching through the shadows, and I could see brooke setting a fire from a mile away. I forgot to memtion, that us my power. Jumping through shadows. You can get anywhere unditected with my power. Brooke did not look one bit surprised when fire spread from her finger tips to the desk.
        But then... the teacher was soaked! Brooke seemed a little surprised by that, but she could be faking. Could this girl have two powers?
           No and besides, the only people who can control water are the Palez, our enemies. But that is impossible. They were the ones who started our planet's war in the first place. They distroyed my people, but themselves along with them. Their abilities are always opposite ours, for example brookes fire compared to a water Palez.
          Then it hit me. "Noah", I wispered.
*************************************  I added some changes to the original plan, Sarah I hope you don't mind.