The beginning.

°Harry's POV°
"Hi, my name is Harry. I don't really have many friends, I just moved and now I only have Louis; we've been friends for about seven years. He has a girlfriend, I think; blah I don't know..." Harry writes in his new journal. His therapist thought it would take his mind off of self harm for him to get a journal and start writing; he's never written in a journal before and he thinks its sort of a dumb idea, but whatever his therapist says, he takes into consideration. "I'm seventeen and I'm in grade 11, I like to read and to sing, I think writing in you isn't the best idea but whatever, right?" He sat on his bed, it being 10:34pm. He continued to write about you know, boring stuff. School, classes, Louis, his life and so on. Harry fell asleep listening to Mr. Brightside by The Killers that night.
-next morning-
Monday 6:24am
Harry woke up, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes, yawning. He grabbed his clothes, putting them on; just putting on sweatpants, and a T-shirt, and some grey converse. He grabbed his bag, walking out the door after about 20 minutes.
6:56am
School.
Harry walked into school, not talking to anyone, looking around for Louis. He looked and he looked and he looked until he finally saw Louis and his girlfriend, hell Harry didn't even remember her name she was so meaningless to him. "Son of a..-" Harry mumbled, aggravated, seeing Lou and his girlfriend kissing. By the time Louis noticed that Harry saw the two, Harry was already walking to class. "Harry wait up!" Louis yelled, running up to Harry. "Hey Lou. Morning." Harry said, still walking. "Good morning, Mr. Styles!" Louis said will happiness in his voice. He was always so happy around Harry, that's one of the many reasons Harry liked him.
BREEEAKKKKKK. WOAH OKAY LOUIS DOESN'T KNOW I LIKE HIM SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH QUIET.
BACK ON TRACK.
Harry kept walking, walking into class with Louis right beside him. "So, did you do your homework?" Louis asked. Harry always did his homework, who was Louis kidding? "Obviously." I replied with a nudge, nudging Lou. "I always do, dork." I saw Louis blush at my remark, me giggling quietly. "Awe!" He pushed me in the arm slightly, giggling, "Shut up!"
||•Next chapter next week!