°26°

{Mitch's P.O.V}

"Tha-thank you for the food master." I say after I finish eating.

"You're welcome baby, I'm so sorry I starved you I've been busy."

"I bet you have."

"You ready for your puishment?" He says taking of his shirt.

"No please, I'll be a good boy I swear."

"I don't believe you." He says walking towards me. "You've been a real bad boy."

"I'm sorry to interrupt." A younge man says walking in. I haven't seen him before and I was scared he was gonna help punish me.

"Damn it Darien what do you want?" Fred says his whole body language changing.

"I'm confused on who to kidnap." He says looking anywere but Fred.

"Esther you kidnap Esther."

"Which one?"

"The one with the tattoos and piercings you idiot." Fred says punching Darien.

"Ok, I'm sorry for the interruption."

"You will be when you come back."

"So where were we." He says pulling down his pants.

"What did Ester do huh? You want me well you fucking have me. Esther did absolutely nothing to piss you off. And what does he mean which one to kidnap?" I say sitting up.

"You don't know. Well Esther has a twin by the name of Matilda. I don't want Matilda she's boring now Esther I can have fun with Esther." He says smirking.

"You sick basterd."

"I am what I fucking am, now lay on your back."

"I'll do anything else sir. I'm so sore please, please don't do this to me." I say now crying.

"What did I say about crying." He says slapping me. "And if you really don't want to get fucked I guess I'll do something else."

"Thank you."

"Do you like your purple hair?" He says looking through his bag.

"Yes, I love it." I say now holding my hair.

"Is that so because I fucking hate it." He says holding up supplies to dye hair.

"Fred, I mean master no."

"It's either this or fucking." He says smirking again.

"But I love my purple hair and I love my haircut I'm not gonna let you fuck it up just so you can get your way."I say standing up.

"You listen and you listen good." He says, his face inches form mine. "If I want something done I will find a way to get it done now that purple needs to go and that haircut needs to go and if you don't like it well get ready to have a dick up your tight ass."

"Do you even know how to dye hair?" I say looking at the ground closing my eyes.

"Remember I use to dye my hair in highschool all the time. I was gonna wait to dye it but I don't mind now."

Fred was a skinny ginger, who never liked his body apprentice or himself in general. He would always change himself to please other people. It was pathetic how if someone liked his dark hair he would keep it that way even though he hated it.

"Come here princess." He says in a seductive voice.

I start to walk and he stops me.

"Crawl too." I roll my eyes and crawl to him.

"Say bye bye to your ugly ass hair."

"Bye bye." I say crying again.