1

Jay POV

"What Job Do You Have?" Asked  Koi As She Had Her Spoon In Her Mouth Looking At Me Curiously.

(Photo Attached )

"I'm Working At A Record Label , So I Can Support You , I Can't Do What I Was Doing Before You Came"

She Frowned Looking Into My Eyes "What Were You Doing?"

I Chuckled "You Ask A lot Of Questions Youngin' "

She Remained Serious Still Looking Into My Eyes Waiting For My Answer.

"Finish Eating" I Said As I Got Up From The Table And Grabbed My Suit Jacket.

"I'm Done " She Said Jumping Down From The Island And Grabbing Her Bag.

"Alright , Let's Go" 

She Grabbed My Hand As We Left My Condo.

Koi Is My Niece , She Moved In With Me When The Police Caught Her Mom Which Is My Sister Doing Crack , She Was Drunk Leaving The Strip Club And Tried To Drive Home Until The Police Caught Her Driving Reckless So They Took Koi Away From Her And Now She's In Rehab Trying To Get Better. I Never Really Hung Out With Koi , My Sister Always Stayed To Herself After She Left Under My Moms Roof. But Koi Is Teaching Me Stuff Everyday , She's Only Been Staying With Me For Almost A Month Now. When She First Came To Me She Only Had Three Outfits In Her Tore Up Frozen Bag Along With A Pair Of Flip Flops And A Raggedy Teddy Bear , I Felt So Bad , I Bought Her A Whole Bunch Of Clothes And Toys And Redid My Guest Room To Make Herself Feel At Home.

"Bye Uncle Jay" She Smiled As She Stood Next To Her Teacher

I Smiled "Bye Koi"

I Drove Off And Out Of The Parking Lot , On My Way To My New Job That Took Forever To Get. I Got A Job A Knowles Record Label , It's One Of The Top Record Label World Wide. I Also Heard My Boss Mr.Knowles Is A Tuff Guy That Don't Play Around.

I Pulled Into The Parking Lot And Got Out My Car Walking Into The Building.

I Looked Around The Large Place Seeing Many People Walking In Different Directions Trying To Get To Wherever They Are Going.

"Can I Help You Sir?" Asked The Receptionist , I Walked Over To Her

"Hey , I'm A New Producer Under The Re-"

"Shawn Carter?" She Asked Looking Down And Then Up At Me With A Smile

I Smiled "Yeah That's Me"

"Well , Ms.Knowles Is Going To Show You The Ropes For About Two Weeks , She's A Producer , The Financier , Well She Does A lot Around Here" She Chuckled

I Looked Around And My Eyes Caught A Woman That Was Walking My Way , She Had Plump Boobs An Hour Glass Body. Her Hair Was Straight Down To Her Back And She Was Light Skin With Light Brown Eyes.

"That's Ms.Knowles" Said The Receptionist

"Is That Mr.Knowles Wife?" I Asked Still Keeping My Eyes On Ms.Knowles Licking My Lips

The Receptionist Chuckled "No That's His Daughter "

"Kelly , We Pay You To Work Not Chit Chat" Said Ms.Knowles As She Stood Next To Me Looking Into Kelly's Eyes

Kelly Looked Down "Bitch" She Mumbled

Ms.Knowles Turned To Me "I Heard That"

Kelly Chuckled "Sorry Best Fraaaan"

I Chuckled "Shawn Carter?" She Asked Holding Out Her Hand , I Looked Down At Her Hand And Slowly Shook It. What Kind Of Woman Hand Shakes , It's 2016 Not 1876. 

"Yes , Ms.Knowles?" I Asked Looking Into Her Beautiful Eyes

She Flashed Her Pearly Whites "Right This Way "

She Turned Around Walking Off , I Looked Down At Her Ass Trying To Contain Myself. Her Suit Pants Was So Tight That I Could Tell She Was Wearing A Thong.

Thank God I Get To Be Around Her For Two Weeks.
------------------------------
A/N

So My Day 1 A1's Should Remember This Book That I Started But Never Finished 🙃So Now I'm In The Mood I Guess To Write This And Keep Going.

Tell Me What Y'all Think , Continue Or No? 👇🏽

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽️💕