26

Jay POV

I Looked Over At Bey , She Kept Looking Out The Window Not Even Minding Me At All. The Only Thing You Could Hear Was The Kids In The Back Talking Up A Storm And The Radio Playing Heartless By Kayne. I Reached For The Radio To Turn It Off But I Heard Bey Speak Up.

"Don't" She Said Still Looking Out The Window.

"Uncle Jay Can We Still Go To Wendy's? I'm Starving" I Heard Koi Whine

"Umm Yeah" I Said Totally Forgetting To Stop By Wendy's

I Turned Into The Drive Through Ordering Them The Orders They Want And Went Through The Line Getting The Food.

"Don't Spill Nothing In My Car" I Said As I Passed Them There Bags

"Are You Sure You Don't Want Anything To Eat?" I Asked Looking At Bey , She Let Out A Sigh Looking Out The Window

"I'll Wait Until I Get Home" She Said Barely Above A Whisper

I Drove Into My Driveway Turning Off My Car Unbuckling My Seat. Everyone Got Out And Bey Picked Up Titan And I Unlocked The Door.

"Come On We're Gonna Miss The New Episode Of A.N.T Farm" Koi Said As She Pulled Karmen By Her Wrist Dragging Their Wendy's Bags Into The Living Room.

(A/N: I Don't Watch Disney Channel Anymore Cause It's Gotten Really Bad So That's The Only Show I Know That's On There Even Though I Think That Show Is Stupid 😒)

Titan Was Knocked Out On Bey's Shoulder So She Took Him Into Guest Room I'm Guessing Laying Him Down.

I Put My Keys Down And Rubbed My Face , Going Over Everything That Happened Today. I Can't Have A Child With Kidosa She Was Always A Booty Call Nothing Serious And Every Time We Fucked I Always Wrapped It Up. I'm Pretty Sure She's Not Mines Even Though I Have A Slight Feeling That She Is. Bey Was Supposed To Be The First Mother Of My Child , It Would Just Ruin Everything We Built And I Would Hate Myself If I Let That Girl Grow Up Without A Father, I Gotta Own Up To My Responsibilities.

Bey Closed The Guest Door And Came Down The Steps , She Passed Me And Headed For The Kitchen.

"Can We Talk?"I Asked Following Into The Kitchen

"Once Koi's Down Eating Y'all Can Leave" She Said As She Pulled Out A Salad.

"Bey ...Lets Just Talk Abou-"

"I Need To Be Alone , Even Though I Still Have Karmen And Titan Here For Two More Days I Need You Out Of My Face" She Said As She Started Making Salad.

"Koi And I Already Packed Clothes To Stay Here This Whole Weekend, Koi Would Be Upset If She Has To Go Home"

She Looked Up At Me For The First Time Sinec Kidosa Slapped Me With That News Earlier Today. "Well Then You Leave"

"You Serious Bey-"

"As Serious As A Heart Attack, Actually I'll Get Your Bag For You"She Said Moving Pass Me Going Up Stairs , I Followed Behind Her.

"We Need To Talk Ab-"

"Jay You Think I Want To Talk About Your Child That You Know Have To Take Care Of?" She Said As Her Eyes Started To Turn Red, I Hate To See Her Cry It Hurts Me.

"Bey We Can Work This Ou-"

"I've Never Wanted A Dysfunctional Family , I've Already Lived It As A Child I Don't Want My Children Going Through That!" She Yelled

"Bey I Wrapped It Up Every Time With Her That Child Can't Be Mines"

"Jay I Don't Give A Fuck , Get The Hell Out Of My House!" She Yelled

"I Don't Even Know If That Kid Is Mines, Please Baby Just Relax At Least Until She Takes A Te-"

"I Can't Understand How I Told You To Leave Five Seconds Ago And Yo Ass Still Here" Bey Said As She Picked Up My Bag Shoving It Into My Chest.

I Let Out A Sigh And Exited Out Of Her Room Going Down Stairs Into The Living Room.

"Koi , I'm Going Home Okay?" I Said , She Got Up From The Couch

"You And Bey Were Fighting?" Koi Asked Looking Sad

"Umm Don't Worr-"

"Bey Is Mad At You?" She Asked

"Koi I'll Be Back To Pick You Up On Sunday Okay-"

"Why Can't You Answer My Question?" She Asked

"Because I Don't Want You To Worry About Me And Bey Okay?"

"I Don't Want You To Leave" She Began To Cry

"We Were Having Fun , We Were Supposed To Make Cinnamon Rolls" Karmen Said Walking Up To Me As Well

"Well Something Came Up, So I Gotta Go I'm Sorry Guys"

"You Said Its Bad To Lie Uncle Jay, So Why Are You...Lying?" Koi Asked

"Koi And Karmen I'll Be Back Okay?" I Said As I Kissed Koi's Forehead And Hugged Karmen. They Looked At Me Confused As Well As Sad , I Turned And Left Out The Door.
****
Bey POV
(Photo Attached)
I Walked Into My Office To See A Glass Of Roses And A Box Of Chanel Next To It. I Smiled And Walked Over To My Desk Putting My Purse Down. I Opened The Box Of Chanel To See A Beautiful Purse, There Was A Card Inside , I Opened It And Read The Note.

I Wanted To Talk To You But You've Been Ignoring My Calls , I'm Sorry And I Just Want You To Know The Results Came In The Other Day And I'm Not The Father. I Just Want My Baby Back , Can You Look Up So I Can Tell You How Much I Missed You In Person

-Jay

I Looked Up To See Jay In A Nice Suite Looking Mighty Nervous. He Walked Up To Me "Bey , I-"

"I'm Sorry , I Shouldn't Have Overreacted I Should Have Waited" I Said

"It's Fine , Now Koi Can Take Me Off Of The Silent Treatment. That Girl Was Totally On Your Side And She Don't Even Know What's Going On"

"She's A Real Rida" I Said With A Smile

"I Missed You So Much"

"This Reminds You To Never Break My Heart Otherwise You'll Pay Big Time"I Said Kissing His Lips , He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist

I Broke The Kiss To See My Father Standing By My Door , He Quickly Unwrapped His Arms From Around My Waist.

"Hello Mr.Knowles" Jay Said Straighten Up His Tie

My Father Nodded "We Need To Talk" He Said Looking At Me

"Give Us A Minute "I Said Looking At Jay

He Nodded And Left My Office "So You Knew About Kidosa Having A Child And You Still Wanna Marty This Chick?" I Asked

"Look I Just Want Everyone To Get Along , Kidosa Already Told Me That Her Daughter Is Friends With Your Little Boyfriends Niece. I Want You , Kidosa And London To Be Cool. I Know I Messed Up In The Past But Family Something You Really Need" He Said

"I Don't Trust Her"

"She's Not A Gold Digger, If That's What Your Thinking" He Said

"I Accept Your Apology "

"Thank You, Know Can You And Kidosa End The Feud Y'all Have?" He Asked

"Why Do You Want Me To Be Close To This Woman And Her Child?" I Asked

"Because...She's Pregnant, And I'm Not Getting Any Younger. I Want This Baby To Be Around Love And Family I Don't Want Any Mistakes With My Second Child I Want To Make Up For The Childhood You Have And I Want You To Be Apart Of The Baby's Life"

I Stood There Not Knowing What To Say, My Father Is Too Old To Be Having Sex Let Alone Get A Woman Pregnant...
---------------------------------------
A/N
Whoaaaaa Plot Twist After Plot Twist 🙃

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽️💕