I'm Bad At Titles Guys

They didn't speak of it again. That is until one night Jimin stayed over at Taehyungs apartment when Jungkook had to stay at home to study for one of his exams at university, and Taehyung opened his mouth to speak. "You know that night I came over to yours and we watched Spirited Away?"

"Yeah?" Jimin asked, voice slightly shaky, worried of what the latter would say next.

"Well, I um...saw what you were doing."

Jimin spat out his drink and had to choke back a cough before he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. "You...you knew?"

"Of course. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wasn't disgusted because it was hot, really, but it kept me distracted from the movie." He says, waving his hand in the air in defense, as if to try to comfort the other. It didn't really work though.

"Oh my god. Since...since when did you notice?"

"Honestly, I could hear you guys whispering." Taehyung's confession made Jimin hide his face behind his hands and let out a soft groan. He did not want his best friend to find out about this. Especially not this way. He bit his lip to try to contain his jumping nerves, and kept his attention drawn to the floor because he couldn't bring himself to look his friend in the eye. He felt guilty for what he did, like he had just sinned and been caught out for it, and wanted nothing more than to bury himself in a hole.

The worst part was, it felt good. It felt so right, and he loved every second of it. And that is what made him feel ashamed. He had probably just ruined his strong friendship with his hyungs and yet, he doesn't feel any regret. Maybe slightly ashamed and embarrassed but he doesn't want to change what happened. And that is the most fucked up thing in this whole situation. He concluded that something must be wrong with him.

"Are you going out with them both?" Jimin tilted his head up at the sound of the younger's voice and gulped. Why would Taehyung even think that?
"Of course not! That's messed up!" He retorted, shaking his head in denial. "What? Haven't you ever heard of three way relationships before?"

"No! God, Tae, you know me like the back of your hand, do you really think I would do something like that?"

"Love works in many ways, Jimin." Taehyung says, and the look in his eyes is dead serious. "It can't be predicted."

"Yeah, well, I'm not into that sort of thing."

"And I thought sex was disgusting, but then I grew up and got laid and found out how much I liked it." He said and crossed his arms. Jimin tried not to cringe since he did not really want to hear that come out of his best friends mouth.

"Why did you even do that with them then?"

That was a good question. One he wouldn't mind finding the answer for as he had no idea himself.

"It-It was a spur of the moment sort of thing and my dick took over any rational thoughts I had." Jimin admits, letting out a long sigh. "I really wasn't thinking."

"Yeah, well, it sounds to me as though you could use some of this," Taehyung whips out a can of rum, waving it back and forth in front of Jimin's eyes while grinning.

"Tae, no, I shouldn't--"

"Shut up Jimin, just drink it." At that, he couldn't bring himself to refuse, so he took the can and chugged it down.

-------

"He's in denial." Taehyung told Jungkook, who raised his eyebrow in response.

"How do you figure? How do you know that it's not just a one night stand sort of thing?" Jungkook asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Because I know Jimin. And he doesn't do one night stands. Especially not with his two roommates." He says, sending his boyfriend a concerned frown, putting emphasis on his words to prove his point.

"Then we should just leave him be, let him figure it out for himself. Don't worry about it, okay?"

Taehyung nodded before reaching up to give Jungkook a quick peck on the lips.

A/N: Guys I'm running outta ideas :/ I seriously have no idea what to write I'm like winging it right now.....help?