Connected

I know this isn't bts related and completely unrelevant to this fic but lately I've been getting into mamamoo and i love them so much *-* especially moonbyul.....but my friends don't like them and I got no one to talk to about them ;-;

Btw more smut ahead~ (like straight ahead)

Anyways enjoy.

Yoongi is in heaven. He must be dreaming. The drag of nails down his back. The heat engulfing him. Skin on skin. The warmth enveloping his chest as he stares into Hoseok. He rolls his hips experimentally, watching in astonishment as he shakes out many different noises from the one beneath him. Mewls. Moans. Cries. His name. And Yoongi decides he loves being the one in charge.

He pulls out till the tip and then slams back in again, repeating the process in uneven rhythm. The flaming heat around his pulsing cock is making him breath in shallow breaths, and the slick slide in and out of Hoseok is not helping any. Hoseok's own breath is stuttering and he can't think, all the sensations too overwhelming and he finds himself slowly building up the feeling to release. He hears a moan behind him, startles, and turns his head to look at a writhing Jimin who had been pumping himself this whole time while his eyes were trained on the two of them.

And there's something strangely enticing about Jimin watching him while he fucks Hoseok, he can feel his skin tingling under his gaze. And Yoongi wants to put on a show for him. He rolls his hips faster, faster, faster.

He looks down to see Hoseok reaching out for his own neglected cock, that's pooling with precome, and slaps his hand away, instead pinning it overtop of his head. Hoseok makes a noise of protest at the back of his throat, because he wants release so so badly.

But Yoongi is having none of that and instead goes painfully slow, enough to draw out little whines from the one beneath him. He leans down to slot their lips together in a sloppy kiss, and it's only when their mouths are occupied that he decides to pound into him at a faster pace, getting so so close to release that he can feel it.

Hoseok comes with a shrill cry, and the way his hole tightens around Yoongi has himself finding the euphoric bliss.

Yoongi collapses on top of Hoseok, after cleaning themselves up, and Jimin follows suit, and curls up against them both, smiling contently.

------

That content however didn't last long and Yoongi was finding himself agitated. "It's not fair, hyung!" Jimin whines, slumping down beside Yoongi on the couch. "Hoseok got to do it, but I don't get to?!"

Yoongi sighs in frustration, trying to hold Jimin's arms away from his pants so he can stop trying to unbutton them. "Yeah, but Hoseok isn't horny all the godamn time like you are, not to mention that it was only yesterday that we did that."

"But I want you now," Jimin pouts, yanking his hands out of Yoongi's grip. "And you never let me," He runs his hands over Yoongi's stomach to watch him shiver at his touch, grinning in success. "Don't tell me you don't want me, because I know you do." To prove his point, he rolls his already semi hard dick against Yoongi and smirks in satisfaction when the elder inhales sharply.

"Shit, Jimin cut it out!" Yoongi gasped, the younger still stubbornly grinding against him again and again and shit if this goes on any longer he might lose his will to think straight.

"But, hyung, I know you like it," Jimin purrs into his ear and he knows he really needs to stop this now before Jimin takes control and makes him lose it.

And of course he likes it, god does he like it, but he shouldn't, not the day after they had all just had sex (even if Jimin didn't get to be fucked by Yoongi like he had wanted--which Yoongi is certainly paying the price for now).

"You should just admit it."

Yoongi's breath hitched when Jimin suddenly grabbed his bulge in his pants. "See. You're already this hard."

"Jimin, I swear to god, stop--"

"Hyung," he growls, eyes dark and face stern. "I had beads up my ass all day while waiting for you to come home and I had to bear Hoseoks relentless teasing, so don't think that two handjobs are going to satisfy my needs."

Shit, Yoongi thought, eyes going wide.
"All day?"

Jimin nods, taking advantage of Yoongi's brief surprised state to unbutton his pants.

Yoongi isn't one to give that easily, he really isn't, but god Jimin makes a convincing argument (or maybe it's just the hormones clouding his mind) and he really can't bring himself to care anymore. After all, Jimin wants it. And Yoongi is willing to let him have it.

Just this once.

But, Yoongi thinks, a smirk curling his lips coyly. Maybe I should tease him a little.

So he does exactly that, reaching beside him to grab the thing, keeping Jimin distracted by running his hand down to his ass, kneeding and pinching, and then slipped a finger into Jimin. Jimin gasps at the touch, clenching his thighs around Yoongi's waist, and resting his head in the crevice of Yoongi's neck. But, before he could suspect a thing, Yoongi slips something inside him and pulls his boxers and pants back up before standing up. Jimin stays there, stunned, mouth hanging open in surprise and he furrows his brows together.

But that surprise soon melts away and his face contorts into a furious frown.
"A fucking buttplug?! Oh, are you fucking kidding me?!"

Yoongi grins at him, in which Jimin's frown deepens. "I told you, not today."

"Yoongi," Jimin whines and it's pitched and stubborn, and he wriggles in his seat to illustrate the fact that it's uncomfortable and unnecessary. "Take it out, please,"

"No." Yoongi tells him simply, relishing in the fact that he is in control of the situation.

"Wait till Hobi gets home. Maybe he will help you." And with that, he heads out the door, letting it shut with a slight bang and grins when he hears the frustrated groan Jimin throws him.