First date

(F/m) = favorite movie
(F/b) = favorite band
Jacksepticeye : After getting to know jack/Sean we became best friends , then he came to my door step with flowers asking if I wanted to go on a date. Of course.... I said yes he asked if I wanted to go Saturday . So now it is Saturday and I'm ready I'm wearing a full length green dress with natural makeup on. Jack comes to my doorstep in a black suit with a green tie ( we did not plan to match ) . We went to Olive Garden we ordered... The waiter kept checking me out , but that just made jack hold my hand tighter.
Jack : so do you have a bandaid , cuz I scraped my knee falling for you.
(Y/n) : (blush) hahaha very funny jack/Sean
Jack : awe you are cute when you blush
(Y/n) : what I'm not cute all the time?
You wink then laugh as jack/Sean scrambled to find the right words.
(Y/n) : I'm just kidding I knew what you ment
After that your food came , which ment you were devolved from the conversation
Time skip brought to you be the powers of editing
I walked with my hand in jack/Sean 's
(Y/n) : I had a great time
Jack : good I wanted you to have a good time
We walked to my front step as I was walking into my apartment jack/Sean turned me around and kissed me . He pulled away after a couple of seconds
Jack : sorry you just looked so beautiful ....
I peck him on the lips then turn and walk in my apartment , but not before sending a wink that promised we will do this again.

Pewdiepie : after Starbucks me and Felix have been texting non-stop . We planed a movie date for tonight , I plan on wearing a black sleeveless top with black skinny jeans and black and blue high tops with bold makeup. Felix shoes up to my door step with chocolate and wore 👆 outfit in picture . We saw (f/m) I looked at Felix he looked so happy I felt as though I had to smile (even though you already were ).
Time skip brought to you by the powers of editing
After 2 hours ( or however long it is ) we walked out of the theater .
Felix : I loved the part when....
I zoned out looking at his face admiring his perfect features .
Felix : (y/n) ?
(Y/n) : oh sorry what were you saying ?
Felix : it's ok , do you want me to take you home now?
(Y/n) : yes please
Felix looked worried for a second then as we were walking he pulled me towards him and kissed me. I was startled then kissed him back we broke a part trying to catch our breaths . Felix took me home, we said goodbye and I kissed his cheek , and closed the door smiling so hard my cheeks hurt .

Markiplier : we said goodbye after him getting checked on . The next day I saw him on my parents door step with flowers looking shy and blushing. He asked me on a date I said yes , we decided to go tonight . I wore a short pink dress with a more Barbie looking makeup , mark wore a tight white t-shirt and black jeans and black leather jacket. We went to a concert to watch (f/b). We sang along , and soon the show was over I walked into the cafe that was next to the concert . We laughed, ate , and kissed.... Yes kissed. My Parents wanted me home soon so we headed there and planned on getting together soon.