Moving in together

Jacksepticeye : (jacks/Sean's pov) i walk in slowly after (y/n ) wondering what I should show her first l just realized this is a HUGE leap in our relationship.
Jack: well this is my living room ( dramatic hand gestures )
(Y/n ) : (cute giggle )
Jack : (blush) well to the right is my kitchen ( I have no idea I have never seen his house :P ) and my bedroom to the left . My recording room is up stairs and guess bedroom.
(Y/n): (almost sarcastic but full of energy ) Mmhmmmm this a NICE place you have !!!!
Jack : (sarcastically ) any questions ?!
(Y/n ): Nope :)
Jack : Good now we can CUDDLE !!!
(Your pov)
I giggle as Jack jumps onto the couch and pats the spot next to him.
We laugh and kiss till we fall asleep like that.

Pewdiepie : ( his pov!! )
I'm so excited!! I'm glad y/n wants to come live with me!
Felix: ( in a British ascent ) welcome to my home
Y/n: ( playing along ) why thank you good sir!
Felix : (chuckles ) well as you can see here is my living room ( dramatic hand gesture ) and the first door on your right is the kitchen, don't mind that I have " accidentally " broken the fire alarm
Y/n : ( laughs abruptly ) same with my kitchen !!
Felix : ( chuckles ) and upstairs is m.. Our bedroom!
Y/n : I love it!!!
Then the rest of the day me and y/n unloaded her stuff and re-arranged  some furniture ...... I love spending time with her, now I live with her!!

Markiplier : ( his pov )
Mark : ( whispers playfully ) I'm Warning you now, my house needs a little cleaning
Y/n : (whispers ) I think I can handle that!
Mark : well ok then!! ( claps hands loudly ) we shall enter!!!
Y/n and I enter my house , I look around first, hoping Chica ( his dog ) does not pounce on y/n.
Mark : This is my dining room ( I got tired of saying they ALL have living rooms immediately in there houses ) and to the right is my family room
Y/n : mhm ( quietly looks for any sign of Chica ) ( you love dogs ) ( hopefully )
Mark: ( finally notices and stops) do you like the house?
Y/n : ( caught off guard ) OH yes!! Love it!!
I spent the rest of the day re-explaining most of the house, but it was worth it! I like spending time with y/n !