Cuddles ~{Chapter 5}~

Special thanks to @panda10101 for all the comments and votes!!!

CHANGING MY WRITING STYLE AGAIN IM SO SORRY BUT I DONT LIKE MY PREVIOUS WRITING STYLES XD

We went back to my house, she stopped crying and we had some hot cocoa. It was about eight pm when i heard frantic knocking and screaming at my door. I ran over to it and opened it. "ZANE~KUN I CANT FIND KATELYN~SAMA DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!?" The mei'fwa SCREAMED at me. I scowled. "Shes in the kitchen having some cocoa calm down." Kawaii~chan darted inside the house and i only heard a few bits and pieces, but holy enki that girl can scream. I walked into the kitchen. "Kawaii~chan calm down." She glared at me. "This is all yOUR FAULT" She started walking towards me slowly. I backed up. "Kawaii~chan!!!" She bared her teeth and hissed at me. She looked like a cute little kitten. I wanted to snuggle her. Katelyn laughed. "Zane stop thats weird" she laughed more. Apparantly i was making cat faces at Kawaii~chan. "Zane~kun stop MOCKING ME!!!" She tried to bite me. I blocked her attack with my arm, and her little fangs went into my hand. It didnt really hurt but she quickly let go and blushed. "K-Kawaii~chan is sorry Zane~kun.... Kawaii was just lonely in that house all alone and wanted to know where Katelyn~sama was." She looked down sadly. I understand that loneliness... Its consuming. You feel as if the whole world abandoned you. I pulled her into a hug.

Kawaii~chan's pov

Kawaii~chan blushed so hard, you dont even know. She felt like was a tomato. But she liked Zane~sen-.... Kun...'s hugs. He was warm... Surprisingly... And smelled like French Vanilla Coffee.... I wonder if he drinks coffee... "Z-zane... Kun..." He was STILL hugging me. "Yeah?" He seemed distracted, or maybe he just liked the hug. "Zane~kun your still holding me..." My tail wagged slowly, sometimes curling and jerking around. I purred involantarily. I hugged back, resting my head on his chest... He's taller than me.... I purred a little louder.
Zane's pov

I heard her purring, and i jusr wanted to snuggle her. I know that with Katelyn here i should probably get Travis or Jeffory to have this sleep-over with us so that its alot less awkward. I slowly pulled away from the hug. I saw Kawaii tuck her hair behind her ear. "So kawaii... Want cocoa?" She looked up at me happily. "Sure!!! Kawaii~chan lives Cocoa!!!" So i got her some cocoa.

~×{Time skip b.t.y.b Papyrus}×~

This ended up being a huge sleepover at my house with Katelyn, Jeffory, Travis, Dante, Nicole, Kawaii~chan, Garroth, and Laurance.

Its a party now. I got out the liquor but idk.... Seems kinda dangerous... Especially with this crowd. Ahh what the heck. Whats a few drinks gonna do?

Zane... Alcohol is ALWAYS A BAD IDEA!!! -_- XD (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybe ill do truth or dare next....

Tell me some truths or dares!!! Oooo maybe some Would you Rathers too... XD

Questions and Comments encouraged!!!~💕