The Blood Battle {8}

Aphmau POV

   At this moment in time I was feeling so many emotions. Anger, fear, betrayal, and many others. I looked my so called mother in the eye and said the one thing a daughter never says to her parent.

   "No... I hate you." I said with no hesitation. She just kept cackling. Her wings started to grow black instead of white. She was growing bigger. I realized I would have to fight her. I thought wings then my white ones popped out and I as well started growing. We ran to each other my white sword blocking her black one's attack. I did a backflip and remembered to sword skills my father taught me. I ran at her once more but this time doing a somersault to dodge the attack then hopped to my feet and knocked her down. I held my sword to her neck.

   "What are you going to do? Kill me? It is possible with your immortal tipped sword. The only thing that can kill a person with immortality." She yelled. I knew I could kill her, but I won't. If I kill her then I will be just as bad as she is.  I thought about what I did to the Demon Warlock a long time ago. Maybe I could lock her somewhere. Aha! I grabbed the portal frame with my one free hand but keeping an eye on Irene at all times. "What are you..." She started.

   "LATROP SIHT KCOL! LATROP SIHT KCOL!" I chanted. I would lock ourselves in here. "EREHT RAEY A SI EREH ETUNIM YREVE!" I yelled. There was a flash of blinding light and that's all. But what would I do? I couldn't stay here. There was only one way. I ran outside to the end of the dimension and... jumped.