Chapter 1 -Before The Apocalypse.

Daryl Dixon lives in a cabin in the woods along with his brother Merle Dixon and his 3 year old daughter Mia Dixon.

Daryl and Mia were at home having a relaxing day, Mia was playing with her toys whilst holding her favourite teddy bear that has not left her side since her 3rd birthday two months ago. She named her teddy bear Bobo and when Daryl and Merle first heard her call it that they both had a little laugh but thought that it was so adorable at how fast she became attached to it.

Whilst Mia was playing with her toys Daryl was sitting on the couch watching his favourite movie and he became so entranced with it that he didn't notice Mia had left her toys and walked over to him, she then tapped his knee whilst holding her teddy close to her chest, "Oh! Baby girl you scared me, is everything alright?" He asked while picking her up and placing her on his lap.

"I'm otay daddy, I was just gowin' to ask for a dwink, betause I got weally thirstwy. Can you make me a dwink pwease daddy?" She asked in her sweet baby voice along with a cute little giggle at the fact that she scared her father. "Of course, my angel. What would you like; juice or milkshake?" He asked already knowing what she will say, "I WANT A MILKSHAKE PWEASE DADDY!" She screamed with excitement.

Daryl then stood up with Mia in his arms and walked into the kitchen, he placed Mia on her chair and went towards the fridge where her milkshake was and poured it into her yellow sippy cup. "Thank you daddy." Mia said when Daryl passed her sippy cup full of banana milkshake to her.

Later that day, it began to get dark. Daryl and Mia were cuddled up on the couch together watching one of Mia's favourite movies called Shark Tale, she absolutely loved that film. At the end of the film Mia began to rub her Georgian blue eyes sleepily which didn't go unnoticed "Are you tired? Do you want me to take you to bed baby?" Daryl asked his daughter quietly who then nodded her head and closed her pretty blue eyes while snuggling closer to him burying her head into the crook of his neck and wrapping her small chubby arms around him.

Daryl smiled as his little baby girl snuggled into him and heard her soft snores. Just as he was getting up to take his daughter to her room the front door squeaked slightly as Merle had walked into the cabin "Hey baby broth-" Merle started but was cut off by Daryl "Keep the noise down Mia's sleeping and I'm just about to put her to bed." "Ohh sorry brother I didn't know, well I will let you go but not without lettin' me give her a kiss goodnight." Merle said apologetically while walking towards Daryl and gave Mia a kiss on the forehead and whispered "Goodnight little one an' have a nice sleep, I love you so much."

As he was saying this he didn't realise Daryl was smiling because he realises that someone else other than himself cares so much for little Mia. Merle then stands up to his full height and walks into the kitchen to get a drink, Daryl turns around and continues on to Mia's room and placed her on her bed and placed Bobo in her arms, she then immediately cuddled it to her chest. Daryl smiled at his little girl and tucked her in and returned to the living room.

(First chapter hope it was good if you think it can be improved let me know your ideas. Sorry if it doesn't make sense as I am dyslexic but I am trying. Thanks 😊)