Going to School with Oppa

Zelo P.O.V

"Alrighty!" The principal exclaimed as Velouria's mom explained the situation. "I will have Zelo attend all classes with Velouria for the mean time". As the principal was talking I looked over at Velouria. She had long beautiful brown hair with blonde streaks, (but she always had it tied up) and dazzling hazel brown eyes. Her figure was much curvier than a normal 13 year old which made her look older. Her posture when she sat was better than mine.

I snapped back to reality when she spoke. "Um, Do you think he should use his real name?" she said. " Yes I think it would be better for safety reasons". The principal replied Its strange she never reacted to us staying in her home she must not be a huge fan. That thought soured my mood but I didnt know why.

"Thank you for taking time out your day Mrs. Gonzalez" her mom said. As we walked out the principals office I noticed what Velouria was talking about. Her skirt was a tad bit short but I wasnt complaining.

My P.O.V

"Bye Mom!" I say. "Bye sweetie picking you up at four ok?" "Okay!".  "Bye Velouria's Mom!" Zelo said. My mom blushed and yelled "He's a keeper Vel!" "Moommm your embarrassing me again". I say as she walks away "Ok, the first class we have to attend was Language Arts". "Ok". He responded. His face had a embarrased look on it. "Um Zelo.. Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine but I have one question". What could the question be? "Um sure ask anything". I said nervously "Are you truly a fan of our group?" I mean you never fangirled or asked for my autograph". He said. I couldnt believe it. "Are you kidding I seriously love it". "I still think this is all a dream, having you and the rest of B.A.P in my house". Zelo blushed as red as a fresh tomato. That time I really did pass out, in my heart. My heart couldnt take it. He looks so cute when he blushes "U-uh are you oka-" Come on first class is Language Arts right?" He interuppted in a calm tone. I didnt respond. That just happened right? Right?

Zelo P.O.V

Im glad I interupted her. Im just too shy with girls. I dont know how everything works yet. Maybe I will ask the others they probably have more experience. "Here it is our class" I said frantically "Hello" said the teacher. "Hello Mrs. Fantasia!" she said with glee. "Ah you must be Choi Jun Hong!"  Mrs. Fantasia said cheerfully "Pleasure meeting you love ". I sat down to the seat next to Velouria. She was really smart, I admired that about her. I caught myself staring at her oftenly. "Choi?" Velouria said "Whos Choi?" I said confused She winked at me and then I remembered that we couldnt use my stage name out in public it would draw attention. I couldnt believe my disguise though. Dirty brown hair, oval shaped glasses, I looked like a wierd 13 year old boy. (despite my hieght) The whole day Velouria and I stuck together like glue. She introduced me to friends, and for lunch she took me to McDonalds. At the end of the day it was only 2:20 in the afternoon we still had about two hours left before her mom would pick us up. "What should we do now?" I said while carrying my bookbag "Theres some place where I wanna take you!" she said excitedly  It was a long walk, but we still had fun. She sang, I rapped, she danced, I danced with her, she laughed, I laughed... Her cute smile.  I think I was falling for her. "We are hereee" she says I look up to a huge neon sign. It read "LASER TAG". "Laser tag?" I say to her confused "Just comeee on it will be fun!"We went inside, and got suited up and I learned all the rules. Velouria let her hair down  and got ready to start the game. She looked so pretty with her hair down.

My P.O.V

I let my hair down and waited for the game to start. Zelo was staring at me again. The game started. We both hear a loud blast of music turn on. It was Power by B.A.P! "I love this song!!!" I said loudly. I sang and sang while we played. The game felt like it took forever. Next thing you know I am on the ground. Zelo had accidently bumped into me. He was on top of me, and his disguise fell off. His breath was cool because of the gum he had chewed. We were close enough to kiss. I could feel shivers down my spine. " Ahh forgive me Velouria!" he said getting up and sticking his hand out. "Thanks" I said embarrassed as hell.  Surprisingly he won. " You did pretty well for your first try!" I say cheerfully "Thanks" he said blushing I checked my phone and the time read 3:58. "Come on Choi! , My mom is coming soon!" We hurry back to the school and make it there at 4:15. It was a little late but my mom was also late picking us up. She rolled up next to us and asks "Hey you guys did you have fun?" "Yes we did !, I learned so much with your daughter today!" he said so excitedly All i could do was blush. Everytime I would try to speak he said something else to make me blush, and make the words die in my throat.

Zelo P.O.V

We made it back to Velouria's house. The rest of my group mates were either watching korean dramas, eating, playing games, or listening to American music. "Hellooo everyone!" Velouria says loud. "Hey Vel and Zelo" Himchan says not knowing how loud he is with his headphones "Psst come over here! "I hear a voice say It was Yong Guk. A feeling of worry formed inside me. What could he possibly want to ask me "Did you get it on!!??" I knew it. "No no nooo Velouria isnt like that or at least I dont know!" I say "Tsk tsk tsk looks like you need a little help from us Zelo " YongGuk says mischeviously.