♢Chapter 2

{Warning: Some sexual content in this chapter.}

Shion sat there in shock. Airen.. This was Airen. The boy that promised he was the only family he'd ever need.

Yet.. Why was he here?

"Ayato.." Shion spoke softly as he looked into the vampire's green eyes. "What's going on?"

Ayato chuckled lightly. "I'm guess you know him? He came here.. We didn't know who he was." The red-head then shrugged. "Airen said that he was here to save you."

Shion blinked in surprise. "Wait.. Was that not a dream?"

"No. It was not. In fact, you still posses what was given to you." Reiji spoke up now. "Shin and Carla simply wanted a re-run."

Shin and Carla.. Shion remembered those names. Shion was confused. Did that mean the three Mukami's were dead? And what about Yuma and Serena?

"Wait.. Ayato. I don't understand.. How're you alive?" Shion spoke quietly as he looked into those green eyes.

"Reiji! You need that dagger to kill a vampire. I think you keep forgetting this." Ayato replied in a snarky and teasing tone.

Shion simply laughed and shook his head. That was when he felt his face being lifted and soft lips being pressed against his own.

This was the feeling he missed. The feeling of Ayato's lips. The feeling of their fangs penetrating the pale skin on his neck. He didn't care how odd it was to miss these feelings. Shion just simply.. Did.

Ayato's lips pulled away after a long moment and laid their foreheads together. "I've missed you.."

This made Shion's heart skip a beat and he suddenly wrapped his arms around Ayato's neck. Shion wasn't scared or confused anymore. He was pleased.

"Enough of the sappy shit. Don't I get a hug too? C'mon, I've known you since forever!" Shion could hear Airen pipe up and he gave a small chuckle.

"I want a hug too.." Kanato mumbled, seeing as he was standing behind Airen's chair.

"If I don't get a hug, I'm kicking your ass!" Subaru yelled from where he was standing.

"Little Bitch.. I get a hug too, right?" Raito piped up from behind Shion, which made him jump.

With a soft chuckle, Shion nodded and wrapped his arms around Raito's neck. He gave a squeeze as he felt Raito's arms wrap around his waist. Shion was just about to pull away, before he felt Raito's fangs sink into his neck. Shion gasped and gripped at Raito's clothes as he was fed off of.

Raito pulled away, but kept his arms firm where they were positioned. Then, Shion could feel someone come up behind him and sink their fangs into his neck as well. Raito gave a small smirk before pulling away, only to be replaced with Ayato. Shu was standing behind Shion as he held his chin gently and fed. Ayato gently grabbed Shion's wrist and made a little cut, lapping at the blood from there.

Once Shu pulled away, Shion was scooped into Ayato's arms. The vampire's soft lips placed to Shion's ear and he whispered in a drawn out tone. "Shion.. I want your permission.. Your permission to take you and make you mine completely.."

Shion knew what he meant. However, he wanted it. He was ready. When he took a glance around the room, everyone had left. It was just the two of them. With a nod, Shion looked at Ayato. "If.. We can do it in your room."

The vampire nodded and smiled as he left with Shion in his arms. Shion's heart was pounding. He was so nervous, but so excited at the same time.

Ayato made it to his room in no time and once they arrived, Shion was placed on the bed. The vampire slowly crawled over Shion and trailed his tongue along his neck. Shion simply bit down on his bottom lip and tilted his head.

Shion was nervous. He didn't know what to expect. Shion could feel his heart pounding as he thought.

Ayato's lips trailed up to Shion's ear and he nibbled ever so gently. Shion's hands trailed up Ayato's somewhat clothed chest and to his cheeks, pulling his face in for a passionate kiss.

Once their lips met, Ayato began unbuttoning, at least the buttons that were left, on his own white shirt. Shion didn't hesitate to pull the loose red tie off and throw it to some unknown corner of the room.

Shion had to pull away. He couldn't breathe any longer. Ayato's top half of clothing had been removed by now and Shion's blue eyes traveled over his topless half. With a small smirk, Ayato nipped at the air to get Shion's attention before beginning to remove Shion's clothes.

The vampire first started with pulling off Shion's shirt. His lips then trailed along his jaw and down to his neck. With a noise that sounded familiar to a growl, Ayato's teeth sunk into his neck. Shion simply let out a gasp as a hand went to the back of the red head's hair. However, his other hand began to pull down Ayato's zipper on his pants. He obviously wasn't expecting this as he suddenly pulled back and looked at Shion. Shion simply gave a sheepish smile.

Ayato then shook his head and chuckled. After a moment, Ayato managed to get Shion's pants off as his own was then pulled down. This is when Shion's cheeks would grow pink.

Shion was still very nervous.

With a small intake of breath, the brunette closed his eyes as the vampire slowly pulled his underwear down. Then there was silence.

Then pleasure crossed his mind as the brunette's back arched..

------

"Shion.." Ayato whispered.

Shion was pressed against Ayato's chest. They were both breathing heavily as they laid under the sheets. Shion was smiling happily. He nuzzled further into Ayato's chest and hummed in bliss.

"Shion.." Ayato whispered once more. "I love you.."

Shion looked up at him and smiled gently. He then leaned up and pressed their lips together as Shion's eyes fluttered close. After a moment, he finally pulled away and leaned their foreheads together.

"I love you too, Ayato.."