Author's Note.

Assalam-o-Alikum my lovely readers.

I hope you all are fit and fine in your life and the most important that you are happy in your lives. Happiness is the only thing the we want in our lives.

The peace of mind and heart with love and happiness is the only thing I wanted in my life and of course for everyone around me. The relationship between me and you readers is create through this story so I wished for you all to stay bless and have a lot of happiness in your lives with a lot of peace in your heart and life.

Coming to the story You have read the previous chapter. And your comments make smile and happy that you like chapter. But I wanted to tell you that I'm gonna end this story nowEnd is not so farMerely 2 to 3 chapter I think I have to write more. The journey we started with Jahan and zeeniya is about to end.

Tell me what you think about the ending??

I'm eagerly waiting for your reply,for your comments.

And one more thing I want to say is that please readers my other stories wants your attention and support. My two new stories

OUR HIDDEN MARRIAGE

PINK WEATHER

These are my two new stories which I recently start writing. You will love these stories as well. Just need you to give them a chance.

My all stories are
OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE

HER DREAM TO BE LOVED

PINK WEATHER

OUR HIDDEN MARRIAGE

Be Mine

Have a look at all of them. Thanks again to all the readers.

And never forget yo smile. It lightened your stress.

Till next update Allah Hafiz. May Allah bless you with all his blessings.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...