Chapter two~Part 1

Janey's pov
"I can't do it I just don't know what's wrong with me! I'm going for a walk don't wait up for me!"

I began walking through the trails crying and I finally sat down at a little lake I used to come to when I was little and had my first crush on a girl!!

"I know you told us not to wait up but I couldn't help but to see if you were ok!"
I turned to see the girl I met at the court!!

"It's......Nicole yes Nicole!"

"You seemed hurt and I just wanted to tell you I used to really suck and compared to Liv'Marie I'm a five year old just waited to fall on its ass!"

"Why do you still play!"

"Because you can't give up on everything in life you at least have to try harder!"

"Good advice!"

"If your boyfriend didn't tell you this who would!"

"I don't like boys!"

"Well damn you probably got a girl wrapped around your fingers!"

"Actually haven't had a girlfriend since 3rd grade! But you are yours are probably the cutest couple ever!"

"Alright I'm going to make this easy and just listen until I say you can speak not to sound rude or anything!"

"Ok!"
"I like you and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me and fix my sister and your brother up!"

I was shocked by her words I like her too but we just met and I would love to set Jacobe up with Liv'Marie I mean they are the perfect couple ever like low key no joke!!

"Hell Yes and yes!"