Chapter one

Jacobe's pov

Landon and I are going to the court to met with my friends and kick they asses but unfortunately we had to take my sister!!

"Janey hurry up your just going to learn how to play basketball from Natasha it's not like your going to find your first wife!"

"I'm coming asshole damn"

Liv'Marie's pov
"Liv'Marie if you don't get your ass up and play me one on one I'll literally come over there and slap you!!"

Oh my dearest sister Nicole who I could kick her ass anyday lets go!!

I got up and she handed me the ball!!

"Check"

I checked the ball and dribbled to the 3 point line and shot!!
"Daammmn Liv'Marie back at it again with the 3 pointer"

Oh my sweet sweet Natasha!!!
"What are you doing here!!"
"I'm supposed to be helping my friend's sister play basketball will you help me!"
"I'm not sure!"
  "You'll get payed"
"Alright I'll do it but when are they coming!"
"It's funny that you asked cause they are coming right now!"

Jacobe's pov
I saw Natasha but she was with this girl and another one!! We walked to them!!
"Hey Jacobe this is my friend Liv'Marie and her sister Nicole, Liv'Marie and Nicole this is Jacobe, his sister Janey, and his friend Landon!"
All-hey
"Liv'Marie is going to help me help Janey play basketball!"

Part two will be up soon!!!!