CHAPTER 1

***
Not just a normal day for me.

First of all,readers,I want you guys to know that I'm not that bad .It just happened that people in the 21st century really sucks.Honestly,I'm a good human being.I don't cuss--

"Aaah!What the f-uck?!Are you blind?!"I hissed to the woman in front of me.Okay let me continue what I'm sayin' first.I don't cuss without any reason.Ofcourse I have my reasons.Like what's happening right now.I'm walking while attemting to call my mom on the phone when suddenly I felt a hot liquid touched my stomach.And I smell coffee.I looked emphatically to the woman in front of me who's holding a Starbucks coffee.

"Oh gosh.I'm sorry.I didn't really mean it"she said and wiped the part of my shirt that is now wet because of her big pair of eyes that is not working.Dang.I smell like a coffee!And I feel sticky!

"Just shut the hell up bitch!Get out of my sight now before I could do something that is right for you!"I said as I control myself not to slap her.I don't want to make a scene here(even if we're already gaining the attention of some people passing by).This is a mall after all.Bunch of gossipers hung out in this place.

She quickly run.

"I guess you have no choice but to buy a new shirt,Bitchwellcer."I looked at my back only to see the person who spoke.No other than the king of despicable jerks,

"Jerky Meitner"I said as I rolled my eyes and started walking,completely ignoring him.Good thing the crowd is starting to disappear because I have no more energy to slap their ugly faces if they took me a picture while I'm shouting the woman awhile ago and post it in Facebook.That jerk just increased the disgust I feel.I walked straight to the first clothing shop I see.I have no more time to choose what shop I'm going to.I wanna take off this shirt as soon as possible.

"what do you need mam?"said the sales lady as soon as I entered the shop.

"A dress"I said coldly and walked towards the manikin.I stared at it for awhile.

"Get that dress off to the manikin"I command her and pointed the manikin Im staring at.She quickly did what I said.

"Here mam"she said and handed the dress to me.

I didn't said anything and go directly to the fitting room.It's her job to do what the costumer will say.So no need to thank her.

As I finished wearing the dress,I looked to my reflection in the mirror.It fits me.I love the embroidered flowers on the skirt part.It look so simple yet elegant.Guess I have to take off my jeans.Because awhile ago,I only wear a shirt and jeans but because of that bitch,I have to change my outfit.

As I finished taking off my jeans,I took the price tag off of the dress and toss it and my jeans on the first trashcan I see.I have no plan in holding my jeans all the time.I stayed in the fitting room for a couple of minutes staring and complementing myself.Oh I'm really a beautiful and kind woman.Just shut your mouth,don't comment that I'm arrogant,and scroll the screen.Don't protest or else Ill kill you.

Then I get out of the fitting room and walked towards the cashier.

"I'll buy this."I said to the cashier and gave her my card.

After she gave it back to me,I stormed out of the shop.

I'm just a few steps away from the store when...

"You look like a pig in that dress.It fits you but your too fat to--"

"Me?!Fat?!A fucking pig?!Are you blind too just like the woman who bumped me awhile ago?!"I hysterically reacted.He again?!Ugh!Can't he just disappear or mind his own business?!Oh I would throw a party if the first option happen.

"Yes you're fat and no I,m not blind.Anyway,I waited you here for 20 minutes.Seriously?You just need to fit a dress and it took you 20 minute?!"he sighed and continue.He's a blunt.I know.

"Well,just want to tell you that Janice called me and told me that you have to go to her office NOW"

"Why?I'm busy."I said and shrugged.

"Dunno.Ask Simsimi"he said and left me.

"Damn you Jerky Meitner"I mumbled and go to the parking lot.Janice calls me once in a blue moon so I think this is really important.Janice is Jared's mother,by the way.And Jared is the Jerky Meitner(king of jerks) I'm talking about here in my story.MY story,okay?

I was suppossed to go to a beauty salon and buy school stuffs today.Because tomorrow will be the start of my hell days(school days).Thanks to Janice my plans won't happen anymore.Dang.I think this is not really my day.I wonder why Janice suddenly called me?Should I really call Simsimi?What?!No!Who's Simsimi by the way?Okay.I think I'm now a crazy and kind woman.

***

"What's the matter?"I asked her as soon as I entered her office here in their house.Or mansion should I say.

"Have a sit,Tasha"I followed what she said.I kissed the both sides of her cheeks first before sitting on the couch across her table and crossed my legs.

"I have lot of things to do.So,why you called me?Something wrong?"I asked her.But to my surprise,she just smiled.Eh?

She took a deep breath first before she speak.

"Well,I just wanna inform you that you and my son will be marrie---I guess this is not a right time to tell you this but you guys will be marr---oh I'm doomed---I know you'll be shock at first when hear this---guess I shouldn't tell her as of now.....uhhh.......I mean.....you guys will be uh.....the King and Queen of our school.Yeah,right.......Meaning,you guys will be the ruler of the entire school.Because uhh.....I think it's some kind of weird because our school has a what they call king but it has no queen...?And has a queen bee,but has no king bee.Oh man,I almost tell her"she seems so tensed when she said that actually.It's like she didn't know what she'll said.But hell I'll not give a damn on that anymore.I did heard crystal clear the phrase 'King and Queen of our school' and 'ruler of the entire school'.What does she mean?

If you guys are going to ask me how our school had a king and queen bee,I don't know either.I just woke up one day and the students are avoiding my gaze(in fear of being embarrassed or expelled from school).And about Jared,well,his family owns the school.Meaning,he is the heir of their family.Years from now he'll own the school.I guess that is the reason why they called him 'king'.

"Me?I mean it shouldn't be me.Because we all know that Tasha Bree Zewellcer,the they called Queen Bee Of MH,hates Jared Meitner,The Despicable King,SO MUCH.It should be someone else.And that 'someone else' is not me"I said and just shrugged to keep my cool.But to my surprised,her tensed expression awhile ago disappeared and replaced by a smirk.

"And who's that 'someone else'?Helga?"

"HELL NO!THERE'S NO WAY THAT BITCH WOULD BE THE QUEEN,THE RULER OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.Even ghosts know that I hate her.SO DAMN MUCH.

"Then,you have to choose.You'll be the Queen or,Helga will be the queen and Jared is the king then you'll be a Princess and I'll pick you a prince"She said and mischievously grinned.Damn that grin.

This is so frustrating!I would rather transfer than to be a queen and that Jerky Meitner is the king.But I would rather go to the North Pole and kill Santa Claus if Helga will be the queen and Jared is the king.For sure Helga's head will became bigger and bigger and bigger like she have a tumor(exaggerated,I know) and she'll control the whole MH if she'll be the queen(also I'm sure she'll change the entire school.That's for sure,really).And I'm just the only one who should do that.Who MUST do that.Tss.Then I think...

"Okay.I'll be the Queen.But there's no princess or prince.I am too beautiful and too young to have a sons and daughters."I said and sighed.Did that jerk planned this?Nah.He hates me so I guess he didn't.

I'm sure Janice really do have a valid reason why she's telling me this.She's a reasonable human after all.She's not doing this because it's her trip or what.Or maybe this is just a prank.Right..?I thought this kind of scenarios are just happening in some stories.But now,its happening to me.Oh pandas,please help me.
***End Of Chapter***

This is my first story so sorry if somethings wrong.Hope you enjoy it!