Chapter 5

^*^*^*^*^*^

Who put it?!

"I saw it."

"Sh*t Mom!You scare the hell out of me!"I hissed to Mom.When I was about to grab the doorknob, it opened and Mom's face appered.

"I saw it."she said again and smiled like an idiot.Looks like she doesn't have a cancer.

"W-whatever.''I managed to say because until now I feel his lips into mine.And there goes the blush on cheeks again!Everytime I remember it I blush!What did he do to me?He kissed you awhile ago.

Oh just shut the hell up my brain!

I skipped mom and go to the staircase.I need to think of it.Wait.What will I need to think?The kiss?

Ugh!One more time my brain and I'll remove out of my head.

I'm in the middle of the staircase when Mom pushed me lightly causing me to glare at her.

''What?!"

''What 'what'?"shes playing the innocent role now,huh?

"Mom,it doesn't mean anything."I explained to her even if shes not asking.Her face writes 'explain what happened please',anyway.

"For you it doesn't.But for me it is!"and she gigled.

"I should've pictured it!"she added.

"You're insane."I said and continued walking.I'm infront of my room when I heard her shout like a teenager kissed her crush.

My body quickly landed on my soft bed because of tiredness.I felt tired because of a kiss?Oh can't I just move on?Because I know,Jared the jerk is on his way now to his date with a 'good girl'.YUCK.Like he does value it too.

Like he does value it 'TOO'?!Why it has that 'too' word?Does that mean I VALUE the KISS?!

Hell no!A big BIG NO!

I shouldn't!

I remaineed silent thinking about the ki--nothing.

"Aaaaahh!!"I shout in frustration.

"Its just a kiss,Tasha!JUST A KISS!Aaaah!F*ck this shit!!"and I throw the pillow beside me on the ceiling.

"Can't get over on the kiss?"

"Shit!Mom!Please dont appear out of nowhere again!you're giving me a mini heart attack!"I shrieked when Mom appered out of nowhere.And almost give me a heart attack.

"Oh my dear,dear Tasha.Obviously,you like him"its like time suddenly stopped when I hear Mom say it.The word

you..

like..

him..

You like him..

You like him..

You li---

"No I didn't!"I insanely said.

"If you say so."Mom said,nodding her head but her face expression says 'Yes you are'.Plus she bite her lip to not surpress her smile.

"Anyways,its dinner time.The food is ready"she add.

"Huh?But I just got home."I said.Is it evening already?But I enetered my room just a few minutes ago right?

"So you prisoned youself here in your room for about three hours?Just thinking about the kiss?Hello there,my daughter!Its already evening."she mocked.Is she tellin' the truth?

"O-ofcourse not.Its just that..I-Im uhh..fell asleep.Uhh..I'll skip the dinner as of now,sorry.Im full."I fell asleep.Nice excuse (. . ,)

"Your full huh?The kiss full you?"she teased and wrinkled her eyebrow.

"W-what?no!"here goes the heat in my cheeks again..what the hell is happening in my cheeks?Is it burning?

Mom looked at me as her eyes widened.Is my cheeks really burning?

"Oh my daughter....YOURE BLUSHING!"

Who put a blush on on my face!