Chapter 10 >> You Missed All The Fun! [EDITED]

[A/N: Happy 120 reads to us! *0* Hehe. =''''''''''''> Anyways, happy 10th chapter to us as well. We survived! Piece of cakee!~

Enjoooy!~ This is for ALL OF YOU]

Logan Wade Lerman's POV

After that incident, we got back to Scar's house. Hehe. Forgot to mention what happened, huh? Here it is, you knuckleheads!

~flashbacks~

"Scarlett?", I said.

"Hmmmm?", Scarlett answered.

"Uhm, do you have a partner for the prom at your contest?", I asked.

Did I just asked her that?

"How d'you know that?", she mysteriously asked. "Mackz texted me", I told her. Then, I showed her that Mackz really did...

And you thought I was lying?...

"I was actually thinking of Louis, but I think you'll just do the thing", Scarlett said.

Did she just agreed in just a second SPLAT?!?! Is she kidding me? God!

"Mackz said we are more better together, huh?", Scarlett added...

Oh no!!! I showed her that as well?

"Let me see the secret the sorcery of Logan's phone holds! Drum roll, please?", Scarlett said, pretending to be a magician by the sound of her voice. She was about to get my iPhone when I raised it so that she could not reach for it.

Unfortunately, she was kind of clumsy to lean too much to me so suddenly, in her gown and me with my shirt and jeans, she fell over me.

"Oooops! I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to! I swear...", Scarlett said, turning her face into dark pink.

"Look at your face! It's already red!", I said, bursting out laughing.

"It's not my fault I leaned over...", Scarlett said, turning her face away from mine.

"Oh really? It was you who leaned too much towards me. C'mon, admit it that I'm hot", I said, teasing her, still her over me.

"It was your fault since you don't want to show the sorcery your iphone holds...", Scarlett said, hitting my chest all over again like a child. Scarlett continued, singing 'Best Song Ever's line, "Never in your wildest dreams!". I'm not hot, huh?

"You can just get it if you say 'please', right?", I answered, smirking at her. She started to get up and she brushed off the grass off her gown while I got up from the grass as well.

"Let's just go home... It's getting late", I said. She nodded and we both came safely home.

~end of flashback~

That's how she ended up with her pink gown home.

And that's why Louis is jaw-dropped when she saw her still beautiful after the shooting...

Louis William Tomlinson's POV

She. Is. Damn. Beautiful.

I'm not kidding...

Why in the world be beautiful to me, Scar?

Why...?

Harry elbowed me signalling that I shouldn't be just standing right in front of her. I raised both my shoulders and-- tada! Harry got to the kitchen and cooked. Yeah, yeah, Harry knows how to cook and I just know only basics.

You know, Harry and Mackenzie has been very close to each other just because Mackz has a talent of cooking which also Harry is. It's really fun seeing them together every once in a well.

But I still need to stop my jealousy over Logan and Scarlett...

Because it's just official that I really am jealous just because they are sooo close to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo!~

I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated for 2 days! School was just sooo busy!

Spell HARSH? S-C-H-O-O-L.

=''''''''''''>

No one wants dedication? =''''( :/

....