Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(DISCLAIMER: ERIN HUNTER OWNS WARRIOR CATS NOT ME)

''How many? How many?" Lionblaze pestered as Jayfeather padded out of the queen's den, "Why don't you look for yourself?" he purred with a flick of his tail. "What do they look like?" Lionblaze wondered out loud. Jayfeather shot him a look. "Oh, sorry" Lionblaze mumbled as he padded into the den. There he saw 3 kits. There was a kit with a ginger coat, one with a fluffy white coat, and one with a brown coat that looked like leaves in the fall, and a kit with tiger markings. Lionblaze looked at my mother, "They're beautiful, Cinderheart." Cinderheart smiled, "Name them, I've named this one Gingerkit" she mewed and proded me. "Leafkit, Tigerkit, and Fernkit" Lionblaze decided. 

(3 moons later, ill add it in later)

"Hurry up, Gingerkit!" Tigerkit called to me. He wanted to show me something. "Coming!" I yowled with Fernkit and Leafkit on my tail. "Here it is!" I looked and saw 4 tree stumps in a line. There was a fern on the first, a brown crumpled leaf on the second, a orange plant on the third, and a ginger root on the fourth. "What does this mean?" I wondered out loud. "I dunno, that's why I showed you" I sat there, puzzled, while staring at the stumps. Soon a stary cat with a flame pelt appeared. He was muscular with broad shoulders. I didn't regognize him, "Hi, I'm Gingerkit and these are my littermates, Tigerkit, Fernkit, and Leafkit" I said as I pointed to each kit. The cat nodded his head and said, "I am Firestar, I was leader of Thunderclan" I stared up at the big cat while he continued speaking "There will be four, kin of the cat with no scars, who rise up and separate dooming us or saving us all." Then Firestar walked away into the distance, leaving us wondering.