Chapter 1

• Dedicated to my sister Ebyan

--------------------------------------------------------KYE'S  P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------

it was about 11:30 pm, I was tired as fuck and had just finished the private gig for Rita Ora and her friend Cara delevigne they were pretty cool, but chilling with the same girls over and over again gets kind of tiring, lost phone numbers, and all the akward run-ins at coffee shops is just getting annoying .As bad as it sounds me treating girls like crap it kinda turned into some sort of strange  routine, like everything I touch i break, its like im designed to specifically  hurt everyone around me. kind of comes in a package being the "heart-throb in a band" hahahaha.  it was getting late so I said my goodbye's to the girls and the crew and off I was.

the moon looked amazing at this time of night , magical almost. I dont exactly go out and watch the stars as much as I used when i was kid, this whole crazy lifestyle of the "rockstar" kinda messes you up, I know I should be happy and blessed and everything and any guy of my age would be stoked with the status I gained for myself but the whole facade that goes with it, is just effort. having thought about it, ive always wanted to start a family, live in a suburban area with a white picket fence with roses entangeling the large gates infront of the door. But being "rockstar" means all of that is just a little fantasy. thinking about what might just never come true I found myself staring into mid space..

and there it was a circle of flashing lights so beautiful, for a minute I thought someone sliced a bit of the moon and placed it onto the middle of the streets like it was meant for me to find it, I slowly approached what seemed to be a beautiful silhoutte , am I seeing an angel?. I rub my eyes in disbelieve and there she was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on nothing like those victoria secret models or singers like rihanna.such pure and natural beauty she had a pale white face and lips as red as roses from a spring morning, her long black hair moving in harmony with the slight breeze that flew past my face making me gasp in disbelieve, a bit too loud at that as she heard me and giggled making my cheeks flourish red.

I felt my heart stop as she approached me and her hand slowly reaching for my cheek, her hands were as cold as ice, her touch was so soft and gentle making the hair's from the back of my neck stand up. At that point I didnt care about anyone around me or that was passing by. All I know is that ive never felt like this before , all those stories of finding the one and all those basic films you watch of finding your match and the house with the white picket fence all of that flashed before my eyes as if I was pulled into this parallel universe where everything could come true all that from just one simple touch of this enchanted mysterious beauty.

I knew that this girl was special and my way of finding who I really am and not what the label or the fans expect of me this "obnoxious, self-centered attention seeking man whore". I know what I want and it was right infront of me.

I was blinking figurously , my palms were sweating. I just wanted to know her name I was so nervous and I didnt even know why?, I performed infront of millions before and dont know what my problem was I took a gulp of air and finally said ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" ermm.. whats your err.. frame... I-I-mean NAME NAME!" *face palm*.