Chapter 2

------------------------------------------------SCARLETTS'S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------

Its a cold wintry night, I'm trying to find my way back home but every time I stop for directions the people just walk straight past me, its like I'm invisible , I lost hope on everything , I cant remember a single thing that happened yesterday the last thing I remember is flashing lights and everything just blacks out.I decided if I walk into a crowded area maybe someone might just spot me and help me find my way back home.

As I was walking into the deep streets of Paris , I hear loud footsteps behind me and heavy breathing getting at a faster pace,I start to speed walk and stop and see what is behind me. Maybe someone can finally see me and help me ? I thought to myself.slowly moving my head looking at the tip of my shoulder.there was dark silhouette in cold mist , a sudden silence fell upon the streets as he slowly trudged before me , he was a slightly tanned with golden brown/blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, he was wearing a leather jacket with zips all over. I reminded me of the one my father bought me when I was little he'd dress me up and we'd pretend we were Elvis, at this point i missed my family more than ever.

he was as handsome as ever the closer he got to me , the more my heart beat faster and the butterflies in my stomach fluttering around uncontrollably.I cant remember the last time I felt like this,Its like I know what the word for this feeling is its just I cant explain it, i know ive felt it before but never like this, never this so strong and so real.A feeling that could bring so much happiness into you as if that one glance from I knew I wanted no-one else but him.

I could tell he wanted to say something and so did I, its just I cant find any words to say, my mind went blank , he was stumbling to find the words to say anything and finally said " ermm... what your ermm... frame...I-I-Mean NAME NAME!". I laughed gazing into his eyes as the light from the moon bounced off his face making his eyes sparkle.

He caught me shivering,I was freezing cold but I didn't want to ask for his jacket I thought it would be rude and plus then he would be cold.He took off his jacket and slowly placed it upon my shoulders like he just read my mind or maybe me chattering my teeth uncontrollably gave it away?... hmm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keep it " he said in a slow and husky voice. "are you sure?, aren't you gonna be cold ?" said scarlett, "Its okay, i'll be alright I'm still a bit hot from the gig I just had I'm from the band blue etoiles? ring any bells?" ," actually not really aha sorry". " its fine and keep the jacket Its so I have an excuse to come back" he said giving scarlett a wink.

kye:" so are you on your way somewhere or?.... cause you're not wearing any shoes on your feet" he says looking down at her bruised feet.

scarlett: " I was just about to ask erm.. I'm kinda lost you see.. I cant remember anything that's happened to me or how I got here or where my family is, I just.. I miss my family, and you're the only person that can see me, I've tried asking for help I've been everywhere I'm just a sparkle of light to everyone..dust almost"

kye: " have you tried checking your pockets a phone or something maybe there's an address or something? , and what do you me I'm the only one that can see you?.." he reaches for her pocket in her black jeans and finds a note with an address on '35 st Louis St.' , I'm guessing this is your street name"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a long walk , kye finally finds scarlett's house they both stand on the little stair in front of the house ending the evening with a kiss..

scarlett: "you know when i said you're the only that can see me.. I meant erm.. you're special..you'll find the light soon...don't worry.. kye.  we will meet again soon. " she says giving him a slight smirk.

kye: " HEY! you're not getting rid of me that easily , I have so many questions to ask.. how about I take you out for coffee tomorrow?"

scarlett: " the light...find me lover boy." 

a cloud of mist whisked in between them leaving kye stranded by the door on his own, and scarlett  nowhere to be seen.Kye figured she went inside while he was looking around the street, so he went off home.

---------------------------------------------------------KYE'S P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------MAN!! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT MYSELF A DATE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN...ANDDDD NOW I'M SMILING TO MYSELF LIKE AN IDIOT AAH!

there's something about her, i have so many questions..she didn't have any shoes on and her clothes were almost ripped..and I wonder what she meant by the light..

I hope she likes coffee..

what if she's hiding something bad.

god who cares I'm probably just over exaggerating ..i love her.

I think ive found my match..her smile

the way her eyes crinkle when she laughs.

every tiny little detail about her,I know it cheesy and everything but every time she got close to me I could hear a mini piano playing a cute song in my head and were the only two people on earth, just us, and nobody else.

I could be myself around her , I didn't have to be "kye the rock star" , I didn't care about my image around her,my only focus was to be with her and only her.