[1]It's been a while

Author's note:
Hey guys! Please do support this book cause it's kind of my first time to write one. I would be happy to receive comments about this book/chapter so do please leave a comment. Thanks.

Ashley's P.O.V
It's been a while since I've seen my guy best friends. Victoria and I have separated from them since we graduated high school at the states.

We're currently at London to take up our course which is BS Nursing.

Since we've got 3 weeks of vacation, we've decided to go back to the states to visit our love ones and of course, Jacob
and Mark.

"Oohh!!!! Im so excited to see them all again!!" Victoria, my best friend said "I miss them all so much!"

Well she's really excited to go home

"Tori" as I call her, "they obviously miss us too I mean, we haven't left London yet and there they are trying to contact us via FaceTime" I said showing her the calls they did.

She gave a laugh in return.

We've packed up our bags and got ready to go back home.

We're now on the plane and its 5:30 in the afternoon.

"I so cant wait till will get there" Tori said
"Tori shut your mouth for a sec I need sleep. More so we need sleep." I said "Mom told me we're going to a trip a day after we get there"
"Ohh!!! Where? Are we going to the lake? Or the beach? Oh!! Or the park? Or maybe--" I cut her of by saying "Tori you're so excited aren't you?" She gives off a nod.

"It'd be better if you go get food for us. Im starving" I said while rubbing my stomach.

After a while, we reached California and landed. Tori and I hurriedly got out of the plane, got our bags and waited for Mark and Jacob.

"How's my best friends doing?" I hear a familiar voice say
"Jacob!!! Mark!!!" Tori said running to them
"Guys!!!" I said while hugging them "I've missed you so much!"
"It's been a while" Tori said
"So do we!!" Jacob said "Come on, let's go to Ash's house to chill"
We gave off a nod and rode the car.

The ride was filled with talks about London, what was there, and even the guys saying they'll be transferring to London later.

"We're transferring there later on" Mark said

How I missed this guy so much. Mark is my crush since high school. He just doesn't know I've got feelings for him cause, someone gets in my way when I try to confess.

"What?!" I said in shock "You guys are coming over our college?!"

"Yep! We talked about it already last night" Jacob said while driving "Anyway, we're here"

"Oh yeah. Right lets hop off" Tori said.

We went out of the car and came inside my house. It feels so good to be back home. I missed Cali. I miss the people here.

Mark and Jacob are like my brothers. Well, since I only have an elder sister in the family, they act like my brother.

As i opened the door, I knew i missed this place a lot. I wanted to run to my room.

"Welcome back home Ash and Tori!!!" They all said

Tori and I's parents are there, our cousins, siblings and relatives are here.

"Awww... Thanks guyss I've missed you all so much" i said

"We missed you too sweetie" my parents said

"Mom! Dad!" I said while hugging them "I miss you guys a lot!"

"It's good you're back home" Dad said "Let's celebrate for a while"

There are drinks everywhere, relatives around and even good friends of mine.

It's so good to be home. It's been a while has it?

~

Hii guys!! So that was the first chapter of the book. I know it's quite boring at first but I'll make it interesting later on. Anyway please do leave comments about this story. Do please help me too. If you have ideas you can go comment them down there so.. Thanks for reading and I'll update soon.
-MM