[5] Taken

As we went downstairs, we talked about my school at London. We prepared our lunch and at the middle of the meal, Jake's phone rang.

"It's Tina" he said

Tina's his ex girlfriend. She broke up with him about a week ago. She's probably wanting Jake back. Oh god. She's too slutty. I actually never liked that girl. She can't handle us as best friends. Well she can't change it we've been best friends since 3rd grade.

"Fine" I heard Jake say "Yeah okay"

I wonder what they're actually talking about. Jake placed his phone down.

"She wants me back" he said

God dammit. I can't even get to tell him that i love him. Or just probably i like him. I don't know.

"Ohh okay" i said "congrats"

I gave off a forced smile.

"What's up with you?" He asked "Why are you sad?"

I can't tell him now. I don't wanna tell him. I'm too sad. Too jealous.

"Nothing" i said forcing a smile

"Ash come on tell me" he said "i know you are cause we've been best friends since 3rd grade"

I'm still not telling him.

"Im good. Im just tired maybe" i said "from all that swimming. I'll be sleeping after lunch"

"Okay then I'll sleep with you" he said

"No" I said "I need privacy. Please. Just for today"

He gave off a nod in return.

I still can't believe that he doesn't know what i felt for him. I can't believe he's taken. He's taken again. I've lost my chance.

I finished off with my lunch and went to my room.

I then went to the rest room and took a bath. Yes i took a bath again to calm me down. I kind of cried a bit but that doesn't matter.

Nearly finished, someone knocked on my door.

"Ash?" I hear Jake say "Ash we need to talk after you bath"

Oh god really. Another talk? I'm supposed to be relaxing right now.

As i finished, I changed into my joggers, and a shirt. Then, i went to Jake to talk. He was at our mini living room.

"Ash" he said

"Why do you want a convo? I don't matter to you anyway do I? Of course i don't. I'm human Jake. I've got feelings too. You don't know what i feel and what I've kept about you. I know. I don't think you care about me. All you probably care about is that slutty girl who keeps coming back to you. How many times did she break up and come back with you? Thrice? Quadruple times? I dont know but she came back to you a lot." I said

"Ash..." He replied

"What" i asked

"You think that i don't care about you? You've been my best friend since 3rd grade. If u think I don't care then think twice stop being a stupid ass. Well think twice u were never correct in guessing things I was doing, so stop assuming that you're correct." He said "So do you want me to care about you or should I leave you alone?"

"You're asking me if I want you to care for me?!" I said in a mad tone "Caring doesn't depend on ME. It depends on the person who CARES for that person. Caring isn't caring if u tell a person to care. In other words, LOVE is care"

Ughh I was just too pissed at him. I'd better sleep.

"If u want it that way" he said "Remember think before you speak"

"I'm gonna sleep" i replied "bye"

He placed his hands on his face looking all depressed. I wanted to comfort him, but i was still mad.

I made my way to the bed and slept. Twas a good sleep. I was able to rest and chill my mind.

I feel like getting up and apologizing to Jake.

I can't lose him in my life right now. He's just too important.

Should I? Should I not?

Hii guyss!!! Hope you liked the first five chapters. Sorry for late updates cause there's WiFi problems but I'll do my best to update. Love y'all
MM