The Tagening

Wakin' up I felt some excitement. What a rough sleep I said in my head as I scratched it and stretched while yawnin'. I then wiped my eyes only too feel them dampen.

"Bud an' Lou you been lickin' my face again you little rascals?!" I laughed as I sprung out of bed without makin' it and I pulled my curtains open and slowly opened the window just a smidge. Sun shinin'. Birds chirpin'. People talkin'.

*TIME SKIP*

DRUNKEN LUNATICS! HEADS DOWN TOILETS! ACTIN' LIKE ANIMALS! PEOPLE DANCIN', MUSIC BLASTIN! I had eaten a nice bowl of coco pops before I grabbed my phone and logged onto Instagram. Yes I'm back on Instagram. It's been 6 months since Selina got my account deactivated. I couldn't help myself. Couldn't fight the temptation. I was doing well without it. But that didn't stop me. I contacted the Instagram team and told them it was a misunderstanding. My account got reactivated and I'm already at 19.5K. WAY MORE than I had before it got deactivated. You see it's because my addiction story made the news and I was even featured on that show My Strange Addiction. I don't know why but I was. And that's how I gained some fame. 19.5K Is a lot in my books and to quit Instagram now would just be down right stupid! Selina hasn't spoken to me since. I sat down on the couch as Lou tried to steal my cereal. I pushed him away. Then I logged in and as I listed above WE WERE ALL DRUNKEN MESSES! I had 69 notifications in my feed. I burst out laughing!

"69! AHAHAHAHA" I laughed hysterically. 6 comments. 26 likes, 6 tags and 31 new followers. I had posted pictures yesterday. Well you might be thinkin' doesn't all instagrammer's but you don't understand. IT WAS A VILLAIN PARTY! I hosted it last night here at my house. Looking through my followin' feed all I could see was pics of the party. Me drinkin' through my nose. Ivy shakin' her head in the background. Even Solomon Grundy was there. He even posted pics too!
I clicked his profile and selected a random pic of last night. He was huggin' Magpie and she was blushin'. That Grundy always sleepin' around. I went back to my notifications and clicked on one of them. It read "@mothernature liked your picture" Oh thanks Ivy! I clicked on the picture. I don't even remember postin' this one! It was me kickin' my leg in the air and throwin' my arms in the air and the caption read "YAHTZEE 😂😝😄❤️❤️❤️"
I guess I was drunk. Mistah J should've been there to stop me... He never enjoys what I enjoy. I went back to my feed and clicked on one of the pics I had been tagged in. The user's username was @gothamafterdark. I didn't know who it was. Seemed weird at first but I liked the picture anyway. It was a picture of me smiling. I was sitting on the couch I'm sitting on right now. Just enjoyin' a martini. Obviously the picture taker was shy and took it from a hidden angle. Creepy. Why would they take a picture of me like that. There was no caption. So I clicked on there profile only to find more pics of me. Each worse than the other as it went on. One of them was me being sick into a toilet. Now that is embarrassin'! Another was me lyin' on the floor. This was really embarrassing. I had to take action. I started to comment on the last pic which was me with toilet roll hangin'
Out my shorts.

"Hey buddy I'd appreciate it if you could delete these pics because I look like crap and they were all secretly taken without my consent (not that I know what that word means xD) but still in all seriousness delete the pics." And then I hit send. Oh crap this ain't gonna go well. Who even is this creeper?! I waited 5 minutes. Then 10 minutes. Then 15. Then 20. Then suddenly @gothamafterdark posted a new picture. Oh and another thing I don't understand is he/she's username as they're only posts is of me! It ain't Gotham! It's just Harley, Harley, Harley! After dark!
Anyway I clicked on the picture and to my horror it was not at all what I expected.
It was a white and black checkered background with red bleeding roses. And a text that read... "R.I.P Harley Quinn." I dropped my phone in confusion as it landed on my leopard fur rug. I screamed then grabbed it again. "Wtf?!" I commented freaking out at this psychopath. I mean I'm crazy but this person is crazier! First you embarrass me and secondly you send me a R.I.P message! Crap talkin' about embarrassin' I don't even know who's seen the pic! I clicked on the likes of my RIP tribute and I was shocked. 15 likes already! It's only been 5 minutes!
I scrolled through the list of likers and each one made me angry. Why would they like this?!
@grundysmash (Solomon Grundy)
@imgonnabelate (White Rabbit)
@shinyshiny (Magpie)
@imakeyouperfect (Prof Pyg)
@twofaced (Two Face)
WHAT THE HELL! EVEN IVY LIKED IT! (@mothernature)