chapter 3america's pov

After I slammed the door in his face, I broke down crying because I loved him so much and he left me when I needed him the most. I even just lost my dog. But he probably didn't know that. I may have been mad that he left me but seeing him again, I don't know it just broke something inside of me. It felt like my heart shattered into a million tiny pieces. But now that I know that Niall is back in town and he is taking a break I can finally get my revenge. I have had my revenge planed for about seven months now when I first found out that he was coming home for a break. In that moment I know that I could forgive him after all of this was done and hopefully he could forgive me. My Phone starts to ring it was my friend Kelesy. Kelesy became my friend after Niall left. I answered my phone "hi Kelesy what do you want".

" I'm good do u want to hang out today."

"Sure where do you want to go because I need to get away from this house and world."

" Lets hang out at the mall and what's wrong with you?"

" Niall is back in town and just came to see me and after he left I cried because seeing him brought back memories."

" OK I will be there in 5 minutes."

"OK I will be waiting out side."
Mom I'm leaving with Kelesy were going to the mall. OK sweetheart just be home by midnight. We have a welcome home party to go to tomorrow. Yes mom. I will and if we area little late be cause of traffic I'll let you know.bye mom Kelesy is here. As I walk out the door I hear my mom say OK sweetheart have fun. As I walk to the car I see Niall's moms car stop. Hi Mrs.Horan how are you today? I'm doing good America how about you? I'm good what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking. I'm here to talk to your mom about helping setting up for Niall's welcome home party tomorrow. Ok bye Mrs.Horan see you tomorrow. Then I finished walking to Kelesys car and got in. "Hi Keles how are you."" I'm good u." "Lets go shopping!" As I sit there in the car I got to thinking how about I can get my revenge tomorrow at Niall's welcome home party. Five minutes later we reach the mall. The first store that we go into is rule 21 as were looking around I see Niall and his band mates with 4 other people that look a lot like my other favorite band 5SOS. As I'm hoping that Niall doesn't see me of course he sees me and calls me over. Kelesy hears this and tells me to go and I tell her to come with me. So as were walking over to Niall the four guys that looked like 5SOS just happened to be Luke,Calum,Ashton and michael from 5SOS. On the in side I'm fan girling and on the out side I'm cool,calm and confident. When we reach them Kelesy says hi to every one and I say hi to every one except to Niall. As were standing there Niall asks if I'm OK and I say I'm fine.

💝❔❔❔❔❔❔💝❔❔❔❔❔❔💝❕❕❕❕❕❕💝❕❕❕❕❕💝❕❕❕❕❕

Niall's POV

As I'm at the mall with Harry,Liam,Louis, Zain,Luke,Calum ,Ash(ashton),and Michael I see America she is in rule21 with some girl. She looked in my direction then she looked away. As I called her over she talked with the girl as I was looking at the girl with America and I remembered her name is Kelesy. We had some class together before I became famous. When they reached us Kelesy said hi to all of us even me which was OK I guess. Then American said hi to everyone except me which I was sad about. After about five minutes of standing there I asked if America was OK because she was super quite which is not like her at all. After I asked her she said she was fine but I know she was lieing I don't say anything because I don't want to start a fight with her. As she started  to talk I could tell she was holding back tears. After she finished talking I pulled her aside and asked if she was OK and this time I said don't try to lie to me. Once again she said I'm fine and after that I kissed her at first she didn't kiss back but then she kissed me back, after we break away from the kiss she run away. Right up to Kelsey and dragged her out of the mall.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💝💝💝💔💔💖💖💖💖💖💖💙💙💙💙💙💙💖💖💖💝💔

America's pov

  After Niall pulled me aside from everyone else and asked me how I was and he said don't lie to me and I replied with i'm fine he kissed me. At first I didn't kiss him back because of!the shock that he kissed me I kissed back because his soft warm plush pink lips were incredible. After about fifteen minutes of kissing him we break apart I run away from him and I grab Kelesys hand and dragged her out of the mall and to her car. As soon as we got in the car I cried and cried and cried. After I stopped crying I told Kelesy to drive as she was driving she asked what is wrong.  I told her about the kiss and then she told me that we were meant to be to be together.   that is when i tell her she is crazy and that that is never going to happen because he is a pop star and i'm not . she just laughs at me and tells me that  i'm crazy.