CHAPTER 4

NIALL POV.

AFTER America left the mall I was so confused. I in joyed the kiss and I'm now going over to her house to talk to her about it all because i love her so much. when i get there it's 10:00 and i know she is her because she just posted something on facebook saying that. when i knock on her door her mom answers.I ask if i can talk to her she say i have to ask her. i walk up to her room i'm nerves. I knock on her door and she answers. 

AMERICA POV. 

WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR I SAW NIALL STANDING THERE AND I GOT NERVES. YOU COULD TELL HE WAS NERVES. "COME IN " I SAY. AS HE SITS ON MY BED I GO OVER THERE TO AND SIT DOWN. "what do you want " i ask.

 "i wanted to say i'm sorry " he said. 

"it's okay. i was just shocked."  

" i have liked you sence the day we meet and i know you like me to. i know this because i have read your diary.please don't be mad at me " he said 

"I'm not but please don't read it any more" I say

"I WON'T "HE SAID AFTER ARE COVERSATION WE HUGGED. THEN HE ASKED "WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME"

I SAID"BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST BUT I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS,SO I GUESS I HAVE NO REASON TO BE MAD AT YOU".

THEN HE SAID "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AND I COULD HAVE NOT GONE ON TOUR. I'D DO ANYTHING OR YOU."

"I WANTED YOU TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS I KNOW THAT YOU WANTED TO BE A MUSICIAN SENCE WE WERE LITTLE KIDS, AND I COULDN'T TAKE THE ONE OPPERTUNITY AWAY FROM YOU." THEN AS WE ARE JUST SITTING THERE IN SILENCE I TRURNED TOWARDS HIM AND I KISSED HIM 

As we are sitting on my bed kissing my mom walked in and  interrupted us by clearing her throat. After she did this we broke way and I blushed. Then my mom told Niall that he had to leave and we would see him in the morning. That night I went to bed dreaming of Niall and all the good times we've had. I'm still in shock that my best friend loves me back.    When I woke the next morning I got excited because today is the welcome back party for  Niall.