Chapter 1

"Strange," I thought. "That is the fourth time I have had that dream this week. I wonder why. Oh well."

"Evangelina!!! It's time to get up for school. You don't want to be late on the first day of your new school." my mom yelled.Ugh. Why did we have to move in the middle of the school year anyway. I hate this.

After debating with myself on whether or not I wanted to be late on the first day of my new school. I decided against it. So after slowly dragging myself out of the comfort of my bed and towards my bathroom. I took a shower and did my hair and makeup. After I was done with that I went to my closet to pick what I wanted to wear today. I pick out a pair of black high waisted shorts with rips in them and a black crop top that said "of course i'm not innocent" in red. I put on my black combat boots and my black leather jacket on as well. After I was done I looked at myself in the mirror. I nodded liking what I saw. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

After breakfast I grabbed the keys to my motorcycle and left for school. When I got there all the girls started giggling thinking I was a guy while all the boys just glared daggers at me. So, for special effect, I slowly took off my helmet and immediately everything changed. It was the boyses turn to stare at me with there mouths wide open while the girls glared. I laughed and shook my head getting off my baby.

I went into the school looking around for the office when suddenly I was bumped into. "Watch where you're going!!" said some blond whom I shall now call barbie.

"Excuse me but you are the one who bumped into me." I said back a little angrily.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???!!!!" she yelled at me

That is it. I have had enough. I put on my game face and say "I said you are the one who bumped into me. Now if you would excuse me but I have a class to get to. Now I am going to leave you alone Barbie and go to class and I advise you to do the same." I all but growled at her. Wait. Nope. I was wrong. I did growl. She looked at me scared and said "Y-y-yes. S-sorry."

By that time I had realized I had gathered a crowd around me. So I gave them my deadliest glare saying "What are you looking at!?!?!?!? Why don't you take a picture. It would last longer" Their eyes go wide as they all look at me and run away. "Well there goes making friends," I thought. Oh well. I gasp and whipped around. Suddenly.....

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter should be up soon. Sorry it took so long to update. Spring break came and I spent the whole time either babysitting my little brother and sister or hanging with my friends.