Stressed Out

*Warning- if you're uncomfortable with a naked Paul you probably shouldn't read this one. You have been warned so I don't want to hear any complaints. But honestly who has ever complained about a naked Paul?*

I've been laying in bed face down for what felt like an hour, just trying to think about doing everything I needed to do. My brain felt like exploding at the thought of it. A knock at the door brought me out of my self pity moment and I groaned all the way to the door. I opened it to see my boyfriend Paul who lives here so I was really confused as to why he was knocking.

"What are you doing?" I grumbled.

"I left my keys here and I want inside my home." Paul replied.

I grumbled and walked back to our bed and dived right back into it. I heard Paul follow me into the bedroom and chuckle at my mood.

"Bad day?" He questioned.

"You could say that."

He walked closer and grabbed my hand.

"What are you-"

"I got this. Let me fix it."

I stopped questioning him and let him lead me toward the bathroom. I smirked in anticipation as he twisted the bathtub nozzles on. He reached up into one of the bathroom cabinets and got one of my bath bombs I only used for special occasions. He cocked his eyebrow up and looked at the bomb and I nodded my head yes. He threw it into the hot water, dimmed the lights, and came back to me.

He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly lifted my shirt up. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked up at him.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Helping you relax now hush. I'm trying to be romantic." He said and chuckled a little bit.

After that I stayed quiet and let him do whatever he was planning. Pretty soon I was just in my underwear and I turned to face Paul. He shook his head as his eyes roamed away from my face and I reached up to cup his face. Our lips met briefly before I gasped as his cold hands slipped my underwear off. Soon after my bra hit the floor. Of course this isn't the first time we've seen each other like this so it was nothing different.

Then it was Pauls turn to take his clothes off. He did it much faster this time and hopped into the tub. He motioned for me to hop in and so I did. I set myself between his legs and rested my back against his chest. The heat and the smell of the bath bomb made my muscles relax some as sighed.

 The heat and the smell of the bath bomb made my muscles relax some as sighed

Paul then started to rub my shoulders and a quiet moan escaped from my lips. He left light kisses from my neck to my shoulder and I was in heaven. Time passed by us fast but he was moving slow.

"Y/N?" He whispered.

"Hmmm?"

"The water is cold."

"Mmmhmmm"

"So we should get out?" He questioned and quietly chuckled.

"If we must." I groaned, not wanting it to end.

"Come on, we can cuddle on the bed. Stay here and let me get the towels."

I felt him slip out from behind me and I started to finally feel how cold the water was.

"Paul! Hurry! It's cold!"

"I got them. Here you go. I wrapped myself up and got myself some new underwear to put on. I slipped on one of Paul's shirts and laid with him in the bed.

"Paul?" I said and turned to face him.

"Yah babe?" He said and kissed my nose.

"I love you." I said and pecked his lips.

"I love you too."

A/N: I thought that was cute yah? Anyway a little update on what's going on with me, in case anyone cares

A/N: I thought that was cute yah? Anyway a little update on what's going on with me, in case anyone cares. I have just moved which is why I haven't updated. I am almost at 200 followers which is a lot for Wattpad, it's hard to get followers on here. I'm also still taking requests for this so hit me up. Also a question. Do any of you like Dan Howell? Anyway, until next time!