~Chapter 7~

omg this is so long woops. I just wanted to say thanks for reading and you're beautiful :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 7~         

“Did you bring your car?” I asked when I opened my front door. Mike was standing there, looking adorab- nice, in a tuxedo that I told him to wear.

            “It’s a rental,” he answered, closing the door behind him.

            “What are you doing? We have to go. If we’re late, they’re all going to hate you.” I could tell Mike didn’t give a shit about what I was saying as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

            “You look beautiful,” he murmured with a smirk. I was wearing a navy blue dress and black heels with my hair curled and flowing down my back. Mike’s lips came closer to mine, and he paused.

            “Mike, we really have to go. I don’t want to- we can’t do this right now,” I whispered with a sigh. I wasn’t about to let this unbelievably sexy man get the better of me tonight. I put my finger on his lips and looked up at him. “Tonight we are friends. Nothing more.” I pulled myself out of his grasp and escaped my apartment.

Once we got to the huge mansion Stephanie forced my father to buy for her, I nervously knocked on the door and took a deep breath, turning on my confident side of my personality.

            “Isabelle! Honey, you look beautiful!” Stephanie shouted when the door swung open and her tall, frail figure stood in front of me. Her hair was bleached blonde, and you could almost still smell the bleach. She was wearing a tight hot pink dress with black stilettos which was definitely too young for her, being 35 and all. Her manicured nails dug into my back as she wrapped me in a tight embrace. “And who is this?” She asked when she saw Mike standing behind me awkwardly.

            “This is my friend, Mike Fuentes. He’s in a band and one of his band members is working with me for his clothing company,” I explained.

            “You always liked the band types,” Stephanie teased, giving Mike a hug. “Isabelle’s last boyfriend was in a band too. What was that band called? Crown The King? Oh, it was something like that. What was it, Is-”

            “Let’s go inside,” I quickly said, grabbing Mike’s hand and pulling him inside the mansion. It was way too big for three people in live in. My older brothers had lives so they lived away from home. My oldest brother, Carter worked as an engineer in New Jersey, and my second oldest brother, James worked as a doctor a few minutes away from Times Square. My youngest sister, Jasmine was only 15 and lived here.

            “Isabelle!” Jasmine yelled, running from the living room, pulling a boy behind her. “This is my boyfriend, Trace!” Jasmine was always excited. Any little thing that was possible for her to get excited about, she got excited.

            Trace looked about her age, maybe a bit older. He had dark brown hair hidden under a beanie and was wearing casual clothes. I sure felt overdressed just looking at him.

            “Nice to meet you,” I said, forcing a smile. “Jas, this is my friend Mike.”

            “Sweet tattoos man,” Trace murmured, nodding at Mike.

            “Oh Trace, you’re so funny,” Jasmine said, hitting Trace’s arm. He looked so uncomfortable in this situation. I could tell just by looking at him that he wasn’t used to this kind of atmosphere. “Everyone’s in the living room!”