Chapter 2

It's 7:30 I have my outfit on I just need to do my hair and makeup.
"Tatyana Imani is down here!" My mom shouted. I walked downstairs holding on to the rail trying not to fall. My mom's name is Susan she is the only parent I have since my dad left to be with another family. She's about 5'2 long curly hair,light skinned with the softest brown eyes.
"Oh my god look at my baby!"
"Okay mom it's not that serious." That's when she got serious.
"I don't know who you think you talking to I'll knock you into next week and I know you don't want to miss your date tonight." She smiled like she didn't just threaten me.
"Sorry mom" I said cause she scared me for a minute.
"Okay Ty let's go upstairs so you can finish getting ready." Imani interrupted. When we got back into my room she told me to sit in front of the vanity mirror. She put on gold eye shadow and red lipstick,eye liner,mascara,some foundation with gold hoop earrings and a gold chain.
"Aw Ty you look sexy."
"Shut up" I laughed.
"Chris is going to be all on you."
"Troy just texted me they're outside." When we walked outside there was a black BMW I hope he doesn't try anything. When we got into the car Imani sat in the front and I sat in the back with who I am guessing is Chris. He smiled at me. He was fine I can say that. He seemed tall even though we were sitting he was light skinned had tattoos going down his neck and had perfect white teeth. "Hi I'm Chris."
"I'm Tatyana but everybody calls me Ty."
"Nice to meet you Ty" he smiled. I hope this goes well.
*** *** *** *** *** *** ***
When we walked into the club all I saw was bodies grinding into each other. "I got us a table." Troy said. We sat down and a waiter came and took our orders. "What would you like tonight?" He asked. Everyone said what they wanted.
"Get whatever you want Ty I'll pay" Chris said.
"Its fine I'll pay. I just want champagne." I told the waiter.
"Ty let him pay" Imani whispered/yelled.
"I can pay for my own drink." I whispered back.
"Thank you for paying Chris Ty is just being shy."
"I'm not shy" I said then she nudged me. "So Ty how old are you?"
"21"
"Umm what do you do for a living?" "I'm a secretary for a company.What do you do?" I asked
"I also work at a company."
"Oh" I said. "Do you want to dance?"
"I don't dance." He is trying too hard.

***************************

Troy dropped me off at my house first. "So Ty can I get your number?" Chris asked. "If we go on a second date. Goodnight." Then I walked into the house.

Chris POV
Ty is cute but she's kinda mean I don't think she's really into me. I try to be nice but some girls don't like that. Why can't I be happy with someone what am I doing wrong? I snapped out of my thoughts when Troy's girlfriend interrupted my thoughts. "Hey Chris Ty wasn't trying to be like that she just has trust issues that's all but believe me she'll come around I'll give you her number." Trust issues? I would've never guessed but hopefully she will like me.