Chapter 1

Sparrow appeared back on the Oakfield Docks. They did it, she thought. They saved the world from Lucian. She had avenged her sister. Rose...If only Rose was still alive. But no, she chose sacrifice. All the people that Lucian killed had families too. Sparrow would never see her faithful dog again, thanks to Lucian...

But she had avenged her dog as well. Lucian was dead. Well, more specifically, Reaver avenged both her sister and her loyal companion. She wanted to see what he had to say before she shot him. But no, Reaver had to shoot him first. She should have known he would, given his personality and that he was the Hero of Skill.

What was Reaver doing now? What were all of them doing now? She mentally promised herself that she would visit all of them someday.

Sparrow turned around and looked at Oakfield. It hadn't grown in size since she had never donated to the Temple of Light. She didn't sacrifice to the Temple of Shadows, either. She decided to stay neutral. She would kill an innocent if she was in a bad mood, but she was nice most of the time. Garth disagreed. He said her anger was like that of a Banshee. Reaver laughed for almost an hour about that. Considering he lived in a town surrounded by a swamp full of Banshees, Balvarines, Hollow Men, and Shadow Creatures, they figured he knew a thing or two about them. Reaver said that Garth was completely right and that her anger probably hit more on a Shadow Judge level. That was something that Sparrow could snicker about as well, seeing as she had met them.

While thinking on this memory, Sparrow decided to make her way to Bowerstone. She needed some potions after the fight with the Great Shard. Slowly she walked up the wooden dock, and into Oakfield.