CHAPTER 1

Eli Pov  

I'm Eli I'm 21, tall dark and handsome at least that's what the women I encounter tell me on a daily. I get anything I want and when I say anything I mean anything. I've been on my own since 16 I started hustling and once the money started flowing I didn't feel the need to get out the game. I drive nice cars rock all the latest clothes and shoes. I start everyday off the same this morning I woke up and check my phones for any missed calls or texts I see I had a couple of serves call while I was sleep but fuck it they'll call back. I rolled over and seen some strange girl I don't even remember from the night before in my bed, I tapped her to wake her up and kick her out my crib this bitch looked too comfortable and I don't even know her name. Once I showered and got dressed I hit my right hand man Fresh up we been cool since 7.

He picked up after me calling the second time. "Yo Fresh time to get up its jugg season this money ain't gonna count itself" I said to him .

"Man I been up that's your procrastinatin ass, I had five licks in the past 10 minutes."

"Aight bet " I said and ended the call.

I grabbed my keys to my new 2014 Challenger and bounced. I arrived at one of the bando's to see Fresh outside talking to some girls. I walked up on him and noticed one of the girls from around the way but who was the girl she was with she was exotic looking I never seen her around she must be visiting ole girl or some shit.

"Was sup Fresh was sup Erica what y'all talking about, and who is your friend?"

Erica looked at Kenzie and said "oh this is my cousin Kenzie she just moved here from North Carolina, Kenzie this is Eli"

KENZIE POV 

I'm Mackenzie or Kenzie is what everybody call me I'm 18 and I just moved to Virginia after my mom passed I didn't wanna live with my dad so I moved with my moms sister and her daughter Erica. Erica is like the sister I never had we the same age and our birthdays are 3 days apart. I'm shy but Erica is the complete opposite which is why she has me outside in front of some old run down house talking to some guy named Fresh knowing good damn well his mother did not name him that. Fresh's homeboy pulled up and got out the car and omg he was so fine till the point I almost melted but he wasn't my type I'm more on the conservative side and a thug is not what I need in my life.

"Kenzie this is Eli." Erica said snapping me out of my day dream.

"Oh huh" I said looking at Erica snapping me out of my trance .

"I said this is Eli, Fresh's best friend."

"Oh hi I'm Makenzie or Kenzie nice to meet you!" I manage to get out I diverted my eyes to the passing cars to avoid eye contact.

"Hey Kenzie it's nice to meet you too, I knew you weren't from around here when I saw you, but hopefully I get to see you again." Eli mouthed as he shook my hand and walked away with Fresh.

Once they were out of ear shot Erica said " So what you think about Eli cuz you was speechless for a second ."

I bust out laughing and started singing Beyonce "Hello" but remixing with my own words! "Eli had me at hello!"

Erica and I started laughing as we walked away. I just so happen to look back and there was Eli just standing there staring at me like I was a piece of candy or something.

ELI POV 

Man oh man it's something about that girl I just can't shake this feeling. No girl has ever had my head fucked up in a matter of two minutes. I was just thinking about Kenzie when Fresh snapped me out my thoughts.

"Damn nigga wtf you so deep in thought for?" Fresh said laughing.

"Oh shit man Erica cousin is fine I can't stop thinking about her and I just met her."

I had to find a way to see her again so why not go through my nigga Fresh. "Aye Fresh, was sup with you and Erica y'all still playing hard to get with each other?" I asked.

"Nah nigga she finally gave in and letting me take her out this weekend, aye you should ask her to bring Kenzie so you can get to know her!" Fresh said taking the words out of my mouth, but I wasn't about to ask remember I'm Eli I get what I want so I'm gonna just tell Erica to bring Makenzie along.