The Beginning of the End

After 3 years of training, the wolves were ready to attempt to take control over the station to set the wolves free.

The first of many steps was to get inside the fence without being seen or triggering any systems of alarm or warning. They performed this task in perfection and without any detection from even a fellow wolf. Then, the next step was to get through the field in which the other wolves were held and into the main building without having the loud crack sound happening to any of them, which of course was the most difficult part of all due to the fact that guards were constantly watching over the field. This part of the plan was not pulled off as easily as previously thought.

The main reason it became harder is that the "wolves" inside of this field were shorter, fatter, and looked less like themselves for some reason. The pack continued on however and dismissed this sight. At least for a while. The thought came back later after the pack had already begun moving down the twists and turns of the corridors inside the building when a scientist stated, "The wolf and our new creation are so similar it really shocks me that the only major physical differences are height and weight of the too animals. Also, it is quite surprising that the DNA of the animals are 98.8% identical."

Later, after traveling down the hallways another scientist was heard talking about the same subject, change in animals. However, this scientist was talking about the change of coloration in mice in order for those mice to live and not become low in numbers in the darker area. Another was talking about how humans have changed in the past from different forms into what they are today and how they were able to increase their numbers greatly after undergoing such a dramatic change over the course of many, many, many years. The last of the many scientists encountered in the hallway to the final room was speaking of how these new species would be able to survive the new environment of humans, but there have been plenty of things such as dinosaurs that could not survive what happened o them, causing all of them to die (become extinct).

When arriving at the final room of the building that would set all wolves free was guarded by the leader of the complex, who was never named nor was he ever described, but one thing could be sure, he was brutal. The next moments were the last that these wolves would encounter, for he would not allow them to live after he saw them enter the complex. Before he called the guards from around the corner to unleash the endless rain of "cracks" upon the wolves he started to speak, "You wolves have no use to use humans, so us here at Domination Over Growth have took your own kind and made a new species that i will name after this fine establishment, the DOG. Now, this dog is very similar to you and your other wolves, but it is now a calm, understanding, and smarter than the best of your best wolf. During this process we have also learned how each one of us came to be, evolution..... Now you must be terminated!!" As he said this he stepped backwards and closed the door in front of him and the guards from around the corner unleashed a rain of sounds that can only be comparable to those you might hear on the 4th Of july.

This is the true story of the dog, if you audience do not spread this message to all those in which you know, this company will continue the monstrosities onto "Pure Breds"