Test of Faith

My name is Salem Marinov and this is Naima Kalani, my dear sister and my own blood.
We are here to slaughter your own blood and smear it in our names on these walls. We murder for reason, not for pleasure even though we feel a deep satisfaction.
These are our testaments and the repentance of your sins. Even though we feel no remorse or guilt.
"Naima, I need you to understand this. We are not murders, we are vigilantes who serve a purpose." I slowly takes her hands and pull her chin so she is forced to look in my cold dark eyes. I was soulless even though I knew she had the purest soul of them all. I am the one who kills, she has only killed once with her soft eyes closed.
"Naima, you do not have to come with me on this run. You are unwell."
"I am not leaving you alone with this one. They are our topic target." She finally looked deep in my eyes with her lost green eyes. She was innocent and I knew this. Sadly I was the only one who knew this. In her seventeen years of happy and joyful life, I have seen her grow and learn the ways of a survivor. My dear Naima. My scarred body counted my sins and held my fate, my tight and deep muscles show my effort and my focus on my missions. I held my heart close on my sleeve and shut it out when need be. Naima was so soft and gentle, a bow and sword are her treasures in this life. My own is my hands and the strongest of knives, or the blade which I crafted in my younger years of remorse.
"You are my bond, I will follow in suit. Until the end." She held my gaze and sadness filled them. I brought her small forehead to my lips and slowly held us like that. We are not blood but she is my everything in this world, my family.
"You are my only family, you will not end. I will only perish." I released her and resumed to conceal my blades in my armor.
"No one will perish but the criminals and their damaged hearts." She quickly stashed her sword behind her back in the sheath I gave her on her fifteenth birthday. Naima was not one for glitter and pink unicorns with rainbows following their every step. She was darts, blood and torture. Her soft black hair entranced my heart to free her from this burden. Her world was my own once I took her in. Our age difference wasn't massive but it was enough for me to care for her and provide everything she could ever need or want. My sister was my life and no one would dare take that from me.
I stood from the counter and put my mask on to conceal my identity. I am not a hero or a mass murderer, I am a bounty hunter who slaughters people who have disobeyed the law for childish games. I do not work for the slimy and manipulative government, I work with my team and the people of this world. We reside all together, we live in a secluded world apart from the rest of what civilization has scavenged after the war.