management sucks

"Amy?? Where are you?! Your going to be late!"  I heard as i ran into Liam's closet. 

"C'mon babe, the dentist isn't that bad!" I heard Carter yell.

"Is to!" I yelled then facepalmed. I just told them my hiding place! I heard chuckling as the closet door flew open. I looked up and saw Carter above me laughing. 

"Lets go, ill hold your hand if you get scared." Carter said winking, which made Louis throw a sock at his face and me laughing. He shook his head and picked me on his hip.

"Carter." I groaned in resistance. Im 13 no 2. He chuckled placing me in the car.

"Were to the not so wonder place of evil...." I remixed The Wizard of Ox song.

~~~~~~~~

Braces. Yup! Thats right. I got flipping braces! Ugh. Atleast i could get two colors. But i only picked one. Purple. 

"C'mon.... show them! There not bad babe!" Carter said trying to persuade me into showing the lads. Yup! Thats right. I had Carter hold my hand as i got these dreadful medal pieces in my mouth.

I grumbled but smiled. They all cracked up. Jerks. I though walking up to my room.

"Aww come here. We weren't laughing at you! Just the things in your mouth!" I heard Louis say. yah not helping lou.

I heard a slap on the head and lauhed hearing El's voice. I ran down the stair and into her arms. I havent seen her for three weeks.

"Mum!" I yelled as she squeezed me back. I have been calling her mom since i turned 12. I still can't say dad because of my past. I haved tried many times.

"Hey sweetheary. She said kissing my fore head. She pulled away and mouthed sorry. I looked at her in confusion, the grimaced in understanding.

"Babe!" I heard the two screeching of hell. I saw Dani and Perrie snoggin Liam and Zayn. I still can't believe they got back together.

Niall, Harry and El and Lou are on my side though. Whenever they girls come over i spend the night at one of the other Lads house. I sighed because i wanted to do a movie night tonight. We haven't properly done one for a year.

I walked up the steps and packed my bags for Harry's. I walked down and heard something no kid wants to hear.

"Why is she still here? She's ruining your career. You should ship he roff to boarding school for god sakes!" I heard Dani. I walked further an dsaw Dani and Liam.

"I know babe, but she's good publicity." And as Liam said that my heart broke in two. I ran out the door and ran to Louis crying. Right now i need my mum and dad. Yes dad.

"Babe you okay?!" Louis asked hugging me.

"Am i just for publicity?" I asked pushing away. He looked shocked.

"Wha-What?! Of course not! Why would you think that?" He asked.

"L-Liam." I stuttered before falling in Mum's arms crying.

"That bastard has gone to far!" I heard Lou say.

"D-daddy." I stuttered out before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~

LOUIS'S POV:

Once i heard my baby girl say daddy, it just made me madder at Liam. He has hurt my babygirl. I picked her up and walked into me and El's room. I placed her on the bed and kissed her tonight. Liam is only dating Dani because management said so. They have said he has to do whatever to make Danielle happy. Even if it hurts Amy.

~~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POV:

I hate doing this to Amy. But i have to. I hate Dani and I hate her for making me do this. I don't love Dani any longer. Neither does Zayn love Perrie. But for managements sake we have to keep it up. Perrie isn't doing what Danielle is doing. Actually she hates doing it. But managment has her on a leash to.

Im Sorry Amy. Im really sorry. Management sucks