Oh my unicorns

Amy's POV:

I woke up on Dad's chest as he snuggled El. I sighed putting my head back on Lou's chest. Yesturday came coming back and i listened to Dads heartbeat and matched it.

He started shifting so i knew he was up. I looked up and saw his look soften as he kissed my forehead.

"Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too daddy." I replied before drifting off to sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

 Lou's POV:

I layed her my angel down knowing what i have to do. for goodness sakes she is even crying in her sleep. You are so ganna get it Liam.

I grabbed my jacket and kissed El's forehead. I wrote a note saying where i am and what im doing. She will understand.

 I ran to Liams since it was only two houses down. I burst through the door to see Liam and Danielled snogging on the couch. Disgusting. I slid my hand between them and seperated them.

"Leave." I growled to Danielle.

"B-" 

"I dont want to hear it." I said dismissing her. She scoffed and left.

I looked back at Liams relived face. I glared and it dropped.

"You have gone to far Liam." I said calmly.

"I know." Was hi responce.

"I know?! SHE'S FLIPPING CRYING IN HER SLEEP NOW LIAM PAYNE AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS I KNOW?!! EVEN WHEN THE CAUSE IS YOU?!" I yelled standing up.

"Don't yell at me! I REGRET IT BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Manag-" He started but i finished.

"Management can kiss my bloody arse! If Uncle Si knew he would make all this dissapear! Why havent you contacted him?!"

"BECAUSE!" Now Liam was yelling. "IM TRYING TO GET ON MANAGEMENTS GOOD SID-" 

"BULL CRAP! YOU ALREADY ARE! Now what is the REAL reason Liam?!" I asked calming myslef a little.

He sighs and sits back down with me.

"Because.. I. I still have feelings for Danielle." He said letting his head fall.

"You bloody idiot. I AM NOT FALLING FOR THAT! TELL ME THE REAL REASON OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL NOT HERE THE END OF THIS!" I yelled.

"OK!" He said. He ran his hand over his hair. "I. I have recieved threats about taking away my favorite girl and i immediately thought of Amy. I wouldn't be doing this unless it was for her safety." He finished with tears running down his face.

"Oh Li. Your just making it worse. You WANT to protect her and now you cant because she is seperated from you. We can have Uncle Si double our bodyguards on er. She won't be touched." I said hugging Liam.

"Ok." He whispered.

"Now go fix this. Go to Uncle Si about management and the threat, then go to Amy." I said stepping away.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I turned around.

"I missed breakfast....." I pouted before walking out. 

~~~~~~~~~

"I

SAID

PEANUT BUTTER!"

"NO! NUTELLLAAAA!" I heard as i walked in after starbucks.

I looked in the kitchen to see Amy holding peanut butter and El holding Nutella.

I whistled and walked right out.

Maybe Nandos is open,

Oh my unicorns im turning into niall.